LISA'S P.O.V

I didnt stop crying. I tried muffling my sobs by burying my head into the pillow.

Then I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Hey uh..can we come in?" I heard Caspar asking me behind the door and some whisperings.

I quickly wiped my tears and sat up straight.

"Yeah, come in," I replied.

"Lisa are you okay?? Aww Lisa," Myra entered the guest room and jumped on the bed. She gave me a bear hug. "Lisa its okay, its okay."

Nisa sat at my left side and looked at me, brows met with concern. "Its alright Lisa. Let it out." Nisa comforted me.

"He's a dick anyway." Myra stated angrily.

Even though I was hurt, I knew he wasnt a dick.

I just nodded slowly with a agreement, still clinging onto Myra's neck.

"Hey, Lisa." Caspar called out to me.

"Yeah?" I asked, craning my neck to look at him.

"If you...you ever have like.... any boy problems or you know something similar and related to boys...you know you could always come to me..." Caspar told me and shrugged. He waved his hands infront of him. "You know cos..Im a guy and...I should know."

I gave him a grateful smile. "I will," I mouthed.

How caring is that boy.

I pretended to yawn and stretched my arms.

"Ahhh I'm so sleepy. I-I'm gonna hit the hay now. Thanks guys." I thanked them all the same and hid under my duvet.

"I'll be back to check on you. Even when you're sleeping," Myra gave me a creepy look at I acted as if I was disgusted.

"Go away!!!!!" I let out a fake scream.

We both knew Myra will come back to see how Im doing. I'm not complaining.

Myra giggled and threw a pillow at me playfully. I yelped and curled myself up into a ball, drifting into a deep sleep.

********************************

I was awaken by the sound of squealings and muffled whispers. Probably Myra and Nisa fangirling about the hot guys at the party.

I didnt budge as I was still very sleepy. I just lay there and shut my eyes.

Suddenly I felt the door opened and someone entering the room. It's Myra, i thought to myself. Myra did tell me she was going to check on me.

I felt the bed sunk in when the person sat on the bed. I couldnt tell who since it was pitch black in the room.

"Myra?" I called.

I was replied by the sound of a high pitched "Mmhmm". Myra then lie beside me.

"Myra. Im still heartbroken," I whispered.

She didnt reply. Then, I felt two muscular arms around my waist. Wow Myra has been working out.

"Have you been working out?" I questioned her tactfully.

She didnt respond but she nuzzled her head into my neck. We probably looked like lesbians but I needed someone to comfort me.

It felt safe. As if nothing bad can come between us. I took a deep breathe and flew to dreamland.