KRIS' P.O.V

I wrapped my arms around Amber's waist, pulling her close to me. She flung her left arm around my neck and started swaying her hips. I nuzzled my head in her neck and started planting soft kisses. She giggled cheerfully.

I've never had anyone so close to me before. Her ass was a few inches away from my jeans. Hella awkward. But Amber wont remember a thing would she. For she was drunk as hell.

Suddenly she turned to face me. Before I could do anything, she pulled my shirt tightly and started making out with me.

I was so disgusted and tried to pull away. But she wont budge she kept snogging me, making me uncomfortable. Her kiss was so sloppy and it tasted like alcohol.

"Amber...amber..." I muttered, pulling away from the kiss.

She had her left arm around my neck and her hand behind my head, pushing it onto her lips.

I leaned back but she wouldnt stop kissing me. What the hell. I tried unwrapping her arms around me but she held on so tightly. She didnt even give me the chance to breathe.

I've had enough of her eating my face out so I pushed her disgustedly. Thank god she was drunk. I wiped my lips furiously, wiping off the taste of alcohol, the taste of her lips.

I only wanted to taste Lisa's lips. Not hers.

Why am I still thinking about her. I felt an ache on my chest when I remembered Lisa and Beau kissing. It still hurt.

I was so heartbroken but I still didnt want to kiss any girl apart from Lisa.

"GET AWAY FROM THAT SKANK." Elle suddenly yelled at me angrily and shoved me. I wasnt expecting that and I staggered backwards, falling to the floor.

I pulled myself up and walked towards Elle. "What...the hell???" I asked, shocked.

"YOU DICK. HOW DARE YOU. YOU IDIOT. YOU DICKHEAD. YOU FUCKER."Elle shouted again. "YOU FUCKING FUCKING ASSHOLE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ELLE???" I was still confused. "WHAT DID I DO???" I frowned.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT YOU DID. YOU BROKE LISA'S HEART YOU STUPID ASSWIPE. YOU KISSED THAT...... WHORE INFRONT OF LISA YEAH THATS WHAT YOU DID. YOU FUCK." Elle screamed furiously. I could see flames in her eyes.

I...i broke Lisa's heart ?? She was the one who broke my heart.

"SHE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED KISSING ME I DIDN-" I was cut off by Elle who threw a plate at me. Thank goodness I ducked. Whoa.  Was she crazy ?

"EXCUSES. YOU BOYS ARE FULL OF EXCUSES." She yelled and pounced at me. Sehun quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her back. "LET GO OF ME I WASNT DONE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!"

Now everyone's head was turned. Even the DJ stopped spinning records and stared at out direction.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SHITS LOOKING AT?!" Elle roared.

Everyone looked away abruptly.

"Easy...Elle. Calm down," Sehun said softly, trying to calm Elle down.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?!?" She struggled, trying to get out of his grasp. Sehun still held her tightly.

"Elle...." I approached her slowly. After throwing a plate at me, god knows what she'll throw at me next.

She glared at me. I've never seen her so angry. I could tell that she wanted to lounged at me, rip my face off like a hungry hyena.

"Elle... lets just... talk about this calmly okay?" I stopped infront of her. Too far for her to rip my face into shreds.