KRIS' P.O.V

Beau and Lisa headed to the game room for some peace and quiet, probably.  Damn this party is so on.

"Kris ! Kris !" Luhan called out.

I eyes swivelled around the party hall to find Luhan.

"Kris ! over here !" Luhan shouted again. I turned around for the forth time and saw him waving his arms madly.

"Luhan ! Come here !" I yelled at him.

As usual, he did the typical party routine. Pushing past people, spilling their drinks.

"Wow that was hard," He shook his head in disbelief. "Hyung, I saw you talking to Lisa. Did you tell her you like her?"

"Luhan not here," I groaned. "Not here."

"Hyung, you need to tell her as soon as possible. You don't want her to fall into someone else's arms do you? You always always miss chances. This is your golden oppurtunity to confess, Hyung. Why wait ?" Luhan looked into my eyes, his eyes dark with seriousness.

"Its not that easy. What do you know, you're still young,"I flatly pointed out.

"I'm old enough to understand about love. 'If you love someone, tell them. Before its too late.' That is one thing I've learned about love, hyung. Now just go and tell her. I dont want to see you staring into space at random times, at interviews, it's really abnormal if you ask me. You seem so inlove with her, Kris. Just tell her, what could go wrong?"

Oh everything. Everything could go wrong. She might not like me back. She might have a boyfriend already. Everything could go absolutely positively wrong.

"Its not the right tim-"

"Save your bullshit for later. As a matter of fact, I'am not drunk. Nor are you. Our minds are still functioning am I right?"

I nodded.

"Now how about you go and find Lisa. Tell her how you feel about her. She likes you, Kris. I swear. She does. Everyone knows that, they was she looks at you. Come on, do it. Tonight or we're not going home,"

I thought really hard about it. Luhan was right. I had to tell her before it all goes wrong. Right now, I just wanedt to get this weight off my chest. I didnt care if she liked me back or not. I didnt care I just wanted to tell her. I wanted to confess my love to her. I had to.

"Thanks Luhan," I patted his back and he beamed at me.

"Anything for Hyung,"

I had to find her. I ran past drunk ass fucken people and got lost on my way to the game room. Why does Elle's house have to be so huge?!? Goddammit. It took me, approximately 20 minutes to reach the game room.

This is it. The moment I've been waiting for the past 9 months.

Confessing my love to Lisa.

Here goes. I took a deep breath and pushed open the door slowly.

What.

The.

Hell.

Lisa was there alright, and Beau.

But they werent talking.

Beau had Lisa pinned against the wall and roughly kissing her.

They were kissing.

Right infront of my eyes.

I was so stunned. I couldnt speak. For a moment there my brain was processing, trying to take it all in. My heart stopped. It stopped. Literally stopped for a moment.