LISA'S P.O.V

What?!

I was bewildered.

Beau had the nerve to kiss me. I was so angry at him because I was waiting for him for what ? 40 minutes? Then what did he do ? He came back here after smoking weed and started mumbling about Amaelia and kissed me.

Kissed me.  

His kiss was sloppy and it tasted so weird.

Was I mad?

So so so so mad.

How dare he.

I shoved Beau hard. He banged his head on the small coffee table but was simply unaware of the pain, as he was high.

"HOW DARE YOU BEAU." I spat and walked out of the room.

As I worked my way to the living room, where I thought Elle and Myra would be there, I rubbed hard at my forehead. I had a massive headache. Great. What a glorious party this was. I wanted to go back home immediately. I just had to tell Elle that I was going home.

I saw a familiar figure.

It was Nisa. Hell yeah, I needed her.

"NISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, waving my arms like a madwoman. "NISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I saw Nisa's head turning into deifferent directions and rolled my eyes.

"HERE, NISA !!!!" I shouted again. I could've sworn the others were cupping their ears.

Nisa turned around and saw me. Still waving my arms wildly.

"oops, sorry," I apologised to a girl who almost spilled her drink because of my wild arms. The girl flashed me a death stare.

"Lisa !!!!!!!!!" Nisa exclaimed and hugged me tightly.

"NISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I shouted again even though she was right infront of me.

"Didnt see you until now," She said as she pulled away from the hug.

"Shocking," I raised my eyebrows.

"So where were you???"

"I was having an emotional breakdown,"

"What ? Damn girl what happened?"

"I'll call you tomorrow. I have to get back home now. I have a splitting headache,"

"Lisaaaaaaa come on my phone is lost, god please let the thief suffer."

"I'm tired,"

"You're not, something's happened. You cant fool me Lisa,"

"IM EXHAUSTED"

"STAY FOR A WHILE, ELLE TOLD ME YOU PROMISED HER TO HELP HER CLEAN THE HOUSE TOMORROW,"

Oh yeah, I did. I promised Elle I'll sleepover so that I could help her get rid of the party mess before her parents come home.

"Fine," I huffed. "I forgot that I promised her. I guess I'll be telling you everything tonight,"

"Hell yes," Nisa punched the air victoriously.

As we made our way to the living room, I started telling her about Beau and the kissing incident. I saw her frowning and looking down at the floor, indicating that she was listening. Thats how she listens.

"Who were you with when Beau came up to you?" Nisa asked bluntly.

"Kris........" I responded and turned beetroot.  "Nisa I hate you stop doing that."