LISA'S P.O.V

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I hope I dont look too bad. I observed my body at defferent angles anxiously. Why did I even put so much effort. I was wearing a dress, which has laces embroidered on the top and short flowy lilac skirt with a gold belt. I've curled my hair with a wand to make my hair appear even more curly and bouncy.

          I quickly applied nude lipstick on my lips and got into my car. I was going to Elle's house for a party. I have always loved her parties. Her parties are always fun and the atmosphere is always so wonderful. Full of joy and freedom. Everyone would remember everything at the parties. I was hoping that this party would be as amazing as the other ones.

           I knew this was going to be a blast when I heard Pop music blaring literally a block away. I smiled to myself, knowing this was gonna be an unforgettable night for all of us. I arrived at my destination and parked my car at the end of the street because there were tons of cars. No way am I going to drive past the massive amount of cars.

            I walked to Elle's house which took me literally 20 seconds and knocked at her door. Wow was the music loud as hell. Elle opened the door quickly , flushing with excitement.

             "LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelped and flung her arms around me. "YOU MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU COULD COME!!!!!!!!!!!!''

                  "Elle!!!" I said, reutrning her hug. "Yeah i was caught in traffic but its ok."

             "Does'nt matter, you're here now. The others are here too, we've been waiting for your arrival," Elle ushered me to come inside.

                    "My, you look ravishing," I gushed and scanned her from head to toe.

                    "I know," She giggled. "You look lovely too. Love the dress."

                    I stuck out my tongue at her and she swatted me.

                    "Kris is here," Elle whispered and winked.

                    "For all I care," I replied haughtily.

                    "You care alot," She laughed and shot me a pedo look.

                    "Stop it, Elle I dont even like him,"

                    "Right right I'll stop,"

             God, her house was so crowded and so noisy. We pushed past alot of people and accidently made a guy spill his drink onto his girlfriend. Whoops. They girl shouted at us and we made a run for it. What a laugh. I saw some of my friends and we hugged each other, typical girl stuff.

                     "Just so you know Kris is in the game room," Elle whispered, her eyes twinkling.

                    "STOP IT ELLE" I shoved her lightly

                    " OKAY OKAY!!!" She surrendered and laughed. We both know there's no stoppping Elle.

                    Kris. He's Korean and in a band called EXO. Quite famous, the band. They're amazingly talented, never fail to make me speechless with their singing. I've always been a fan of EXO. Every one of them is amazing and handsome, but my favourite is Kris. I was so surprised when Elle told me that her second cousins are close friends with almost all the members in EXO. I could'nt stop screaming for days.

                  He is so so so gorgeous. His face ugh god. He has sharp features which makes me want to rip it off bcs of his beauty. He has high cheekbones , a beautifully shaped nose, sharp , cat shaped eyes and a strong jawline. And his hair. Oh god. The way he runs his fingers through it, the way he flips his hair out of his face,the way his hair shakes when he laugh uncontrollably.

                  His body, oh my goodness. Its just sexy. So sexy. So so sexy. He is abundantly tall.  His posture is defnitely sexy as well. He has broad shoulders and ugh. How attractive. His body is indeed muscular. I have pictures of him topless in my phone. Alot of pictures. I save them secretly. No way am I going to tell my friends. They will surely make fun of me, no doubt. Anyways, i love the way his chiseled collarbones poke out when he's wearing a low cut t shirt or a tight one. It drives me crazy. God.

                 There he is, wearing a tight long-sleeved shirt. I can see his collarbones poking out. Just the way i like it. He was talking to Luhan. I am not surprised since they are very close with each other.  Luhan on the other hand, is extremely adorable. All of them are, honestly.

                 I am foolishly in love with Kris. I never admit it though. My friends love to tease me because of Kris. Some of them even told me that he likes me back. How absurd. He could never like someone ugly as I am. I hate myself. I hate my face.

                   "WAT IS UP MY NIGGAS" Myra yelled , jumping out of goodness knows where. She definitely startled us with that loud voice of hers.

                        " I wish you would'nt scream so much, you cretin," Elle exclaimed.

                       "I am totally ignoring you right now you know just sayin," Myra pointed out. " Heyyy Lisa"

                       "Hello Myra," I said and hugged her warmly. "Where's Casp?"

                       "He's talking to his friends," Myra simply stated.

                        "No, I'm talking to you," Caspar (also appeared out of nowhere damn this couple are spies) said with so much love in his voice i might cry. Anndddd he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close.

                        I love them.

                       I wish Kris and I are like that.

                       Sad.

                     "Get off me, you fool," She wriggled out of his grasp and playfully swatted him. I could tell that she was loving it because her eyes were gleaming with happiness.

                        "You love me," Caspar chuckled. "Hey Lisa ! Glad you could come,"

                        "Hello Casp. I'm glad too," I replied

                        "Kris is here,"

                        "I am blisfully unaware,"

                        Caspar raised his eyebrows mockingly and smirked.