LISA'S P.O.V

Really though, Caspar. I raised an eyebrow and stuck my tongue out at him and Mira laughed. 

                     "Go away , Caspar. Go get drunk or something. I need to spend time with them gurlies," Myra said and ushered him to get away.

                    "Why are you pushing me awayyyyyyyyyy!!!!" Caspar whined childishly. "I thought you loved meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

                      "Piss off Casp I'll talk to you later," she punched him lightly on his shoulder.

                 "Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," He whined again. I have to admit it , it was cute. He pouted too. How adorable.

                       "You're so annoying stop whining you mewling quim." She responded, fairly annoyed. But she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

                         "I'll talk to you later ok I gotta do something,"Her voice immediately softened.

                         "Alright. Love you," Caspar beamed at her.

                       WHY CAN'T I ACT CUTE LIKE THEM

                       I NEED A BOYFRIEND

                      KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

                     I chuckled at Myra and Casp's cuteness whilst Elle rolled her eyes. Suddenly Myra's eyes lit up when she stared at what's behind me. I was facing her, so I could'nt see. But I could definitely see the twinkle of excitement in her eyes.

                     "What?" I asked. Myra's eyes were still gleaming brightly. I turned around to look at what she was staring at.

                      I saw Kris walking towards me. He had his hands in his pockets. He was trying to push past drunk people. He was occasionally getting bumped by random people. We observed him quietly. Well , I did. Elle was gasping so hard she was literally gasping the air out of he room. She was fangirling at how hot Kris looked. I did'nt mind. She fangirls over attractive boys. Myra was still beaming and flushing with excitement.

                      I just stared at Kris as he struggled to get to our direction. There were tons of people in the room, but I felt as if there was only Kris and I.  It felt as if no one in the room existed. I was so engrossed in observing him i didnt realise Myra and Elle were screaming into my ears. He walked sexily, biting his lower lip, raising his eyebrows at everyone who was bumping into him. He was.......so cool. He did'nt look nervous or anything. I was literally shaking.

                     Something happened. It was so fast, so sharp. It was Elle slapping my head. I  was back into reality. Thanks Elle. I clutched my head and was about to throw a tantrum when I saw someone bargeed right into Kris and spilled his drink onto the front of his shirt.

                     "What the-" Kris yelped and stumbled forwards because everyone was pushing him. He landed face first on my feet and grunted.

                      "Ugh....." Kris grumbled. I quickly got down on my knees to help him up. Poor dear. I offered him my hand and he looked up at me.

                        Oh my god.

                        There I was , offering him my hand, and him gazing at me with his dark brown eyes . I could feel an electric wave in my body, sending chills down my spine. Why does he have to be so good looking. We had a moment there.God, I might die.  He smiled and I blushed horribly.