THE VOID.

This ship has crashed
We burn down the past
Like ghost-drifted ash
Your photograph
Is all that will last
There's no turning back
Now I'm all alone
The future unknown
Got nowhere to go
But I'll survive, the loneliest nights
Won't give up the fight
Through the void, through the void, through the endless void!
I'll march on and on and on and on without you!
Hear the voice, hear the voice, of the hearts destroyed!
I'll march on and on and on and on without you!
And I'll keep singing our song, 'till tomorrow
The emptiness
It kills like a kiss
The violent abyss
Farewell again
We've come to an end
I'll miss you my friend
Carry on, carry on!
Through the void, through the void, through the endless void!
I'll march on and on and on and on without you!
Hear the voice, hear the voice, of the hearts destroyed!
I'll march on and on and on and on without you!
And I'll keep singing our song, 'till tomorrow
___________________________________
1 YEAR LATER

It's time to leave. Black veil brides is happening and I know that I don't belong in Andy's future. He goes to parties and drinks and I'm just not that type of person. We still love each other and I always will but I don't have a future here. I'm singing at bars and I'm starting to get a fan base. I want to go to places people will know me, not for the past but for the present and I know that this town won't give that to me. Andy comes home from work and I know I have to tell him. I don't think he will really care that much though.
"Andy?" I ask him
"Yeah?"
"I need to leave here," I say and he looks up from whatever book he's reading.
"What do you mean?" He asks
"I can't live another day in this town withount thinking about all the terrible things that happened to me here. I need to start fresh and I don't know if you'll come with me or leave but I have to go," I almost yell at him
He just stares at the floor and sighs. He looks up at me and tears start flowing out of his eyes.
"But I need you here, y/n. You keep me sane, I can't march on withount you," he says and I can tell he means it,
"I know what happened to you and your parents before I knew you. I know what they did to you and I understand that you can't deal with it. They hurt you. But I just don't think I could handle it withount you. But I want you to go too. You know why? Because I love you and love is putting other people's feelings before your own," he whimpers, his lip starts quivering.
"I love you too," I tell him, sitting down beside him. He gives me a hug and a kiss and we just spend the rest of the night talking.
The fans of Black veil brides know we are dating and I think most of them don't mind me but I just can't think of the hate I'm going to get when I leave him. I don't want to but I know I have to.
The next week we spend all of our time together. We go on dates and have memories I'll never forget.
The time comes where we go to the airport together. I have my things and money I've saved up for years and years. Enough to keep me going for at least 1 year withount finding a job. I don't know what's going to happen and neither does Andy really. We get to my gate and Andy sings me a song called 'the void' that he made for me. Just his voice. No guitar. No fancy editing. That's what I'll remember. He starts singing it and I start shaking my head, crying. When he's done, I crash my lips against him.
"5 minutes," the voice goes for when the gate opens.
"It won't be forever, Andy," I say to him
"We've come to an end, I'll miss you my friend/girlfriend," he smiles at me.
"Are we going to break up now or something?" I ask him
"We can work that out later. But I'll be there waiting for you when you need me," he says, tears leaving his eyes. I'm crying too.
"Goodbye Andy," I say
"Goodbye Y/n," he says.
And I kiss him one last time.