Break your halo

*warning sexual content*
If I can change this life, I would make things right
I would keep my shit together
I'll break your halo
I'm the only hope you've got to see the light
My heart grows numb as the tide rolls in
And all the waves come crashing down
Swallow your dreams and the love that kept you hanging on
Without my voice you'll lose yourself....
_______________
I wake up on Andy's bed. I look over at him and see him lying on his side. It's Sunday so that means I can have a relaxation day.
I look at him sleeping, he rises slightly as his breath goes in and out. He looks like an angel. I smile as he opens his eyes. They are so blue.
"Morning princess," he yawns.
"Morning," I sigh
"What do you want to do today?" he asks me
"I want you to tell me stuff," I say, smiling at him
"About what?" he asks, raising his eyebrow.
"Your band, you haven't talked about them at all," I say. I want to know his passions and interests, and i want him to know more about me.
"Well we finished our first album and right now, we are trying to get someone to notice us. We have a fan base and they're really good, but it's not enough for a record to be published. So were just taking a break," he looks into my eyes and I nod slowly.
"When did you last see them?" I ask him
"A couple weeks ago," He says
"You have to meet up with them, Today!" I yell at him
"Wait why?" he asks sitting up.
"Because-I, I want you to do this. You love music and I love listening to your music, Andy, please go and meet up with your band, I really feel like you guys could be really big one day," I blurt out. I'm practically begging him to go.
"Ok, fine," He says smiling excitedly.
"Yay!" I say and I run to his shower, he follows me.
We both stop and look at each other and then at the shower.
Andy grabs my waist with one of his hands and rubs it up and down my hip.  My skin tingles with his touch and I close my eyes.
He puts his other hand on my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.
"We can have one together, princess," he kisses my neck slowly and a moan escapes my mouth. I then close my mouth tightly. He smirks and hugs me from behind.
"We can have a shower," I say to him
"Only if you want to as well baby," I can hear him smirk.
"I want to," I mumble
"What was that?" He says
"I. Want. To," I say louder
"Ok princess," he turns me around so im facing him.
Our faces are inches apart and he closes the spaces between us. Our kisses start slowly and passionately and then become quicker.
I take off my t-shirt and he takes his off too. Only to join our lips together shortly after.
I bight his lip ring, making him groan. He pulls on the elastic band on the top of my tracksuit pants. He begins to pull them down put I stop him, remembering my scars. There are some on my wrists and arms but they can go unnoticed because of all the bracelets I wear, but my legs are a whole other story.
"Andy-," I begin to say, stepping away from him,
"I love you, you know that right?." He doesn't wait for me to respond.
"Babe, I know you've been through heaps of shit but that's ok, don't be ashamed of your scars," he kisses the top of my head and I nod.
I then start to lean into him again and we start kissing. It's not like last time though. We aren't acting like overly horny teenagers, trying to hump everything we see.
Every kiss from Andy is passionate and loving.
He pulls down my pants slowly and sees my scars. There's a lot of them. His eyes widen a bit, but he then pretends as if he never saw them.
"I love you," he says hugging me. He then strips down and we get into the shower. He turns on the cold water and I scream.
"Tun it off!" I say laughing
He puts on the warm water and laughs.
I try to ignore his massive boner but it doesn't work. He kisses the top of my head.
"You like this?" He asks, teasingly
"We should shower together more often," I giggle.
He kisses my nose and then starts kissing my neck. I moan in response and he smiles.
"Andy I'm not ready to go any further," I say
"It's ok babe, whenever your ready," he kisses my nose again.
"I love you," I say to him
"I love you too," he kisses me again
He looks down at my thighs.
"The demons," I say "they aren't gone yet,"
"I'll fight them all," he hugs me again and I shiver
"Are you cold?" He asks me
"Kind of," I smile
He picks me up bridal style and turns off the water.
"What are you doing?" I ask him laughing
"I want to cuddle in bed," he grins and puts me on the bed and then jumps next to me.
He cuddles me and puts the covers over us.
"Thank you," I say to him
"For what?" He asks
"Fighting my demons," I say
"Anything for you my love," he says