Put the gun down

Hey guys! If you liked the video thats up there, go check out my other ones on my youtube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLZvt8-gr0heOQPsbGrejkA

When does it stop?
Cause I'm living cold and shut off
Even when I clench my fists, It's slipping through my fingertips
Oh, cause there's a piece, there's a piece of me and it's missing now
Yeah, there's a piece of me that's breaking down....
______________________
ANDY'S POV

"I'm-I'm sorry," she says and I know she really means it "I don't want to hurt you again,"
"You are right now," I say. I can see the pain in her eyes and I know what she's doing isn't right. I need her. I need her so much. My life wouldn't be the same without her and I don't want to let go of her.
"Please," I say. I desperately need her. I can't live without her. "I love you, you know that right? I would never do anything to hurt you," my eyes start watering.
"I-I know," she looks down "But I can't be with you," and she walks away, leaving my surrounded in my own sadness.
I don't know what to do.
So I leave.
I put on my hoodie and zip it up. Its freezing outside. I walk out onto the street and turn right. Right, left, left, right and before I know it. I have no idea where I am. I look around and seemed to have ended up in a alley. I look around and start to run. I don't know where but it feels right. I keep running and come out to a street. The streetlights are low, I can't see much. Its another night alone in the dark.

I keep running till I reach another road. Nothing looks familiar in the dark. My breath creates puffs of fog in the cold night.

I hear a bunch of people walking towards me and I decide to walk away from them.

"Hey! Mate. You look lost," one of them yells out to me.

I turn around and they are 20 metres away.

"Uh, I'm all good," I say and turn around again.

They are closing up on me.

"You sure about that mate?" one of them says, taking something out of his pocket. I look closely at it and freeze. A chill runs down my back and I look at the mysterious figure.

"What do you want with me?" I say nervously, my saliva becomes metallic.

"I want you to give me all your money," He says. I look at the gun in his hand.

"I-I don't have any," I raise my hands and someone searches my pockets.

"He's telling the truth Ben," one of them says.

"Well then. This is going to hurt," he smirks

"What-" and I hear a bang and pain surrounds me.

I moan loudly. I can't feel anything but the pain.

Another one goes off . I can't feel much anymore.

And seconds later, another one.

I open my eyes and see shadows running away. Everything hurts.I stay on the ground and slowly close my eyes.

I hear a lady coming out of her house and scream.

____________________________

I wake up in a bed.Nothing really hurts that much. I try to recall what happened last night but I can't remember much.

A doctor walks in and sees me getting out of the bed.

"No, lie back down,"I do as he says.

"What happened last night?" I ask.

"Last night? You have been here all week,"

"Wait- What?" I ask in confusion. "That can't be right," I try to remember what happened that night but I can't remember anything.

"What happened to me?"

He looks down at his clipboard.

"Uh. You got a bullet to the waist, chest and arm, it was bad, does it hurt?"

"Uh no."

"Well that's because we have you on a lot of medication,"

I pull up my t-shirt and see the bandage covering my chest.

"We will bring in the police for questioning soon so try to remember what happened that night,"

"Uh-sir?"

He looks up again. "Yes?"

"Uh- has anyone come...." I trail off.

"To see you?" he asks.

I nod.

"No. Not that I know of, if anyone did, it's family only anyway,"

I nod again and look outside of the window.

"y/n," I say, and all the memories come flooding back.

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry guys. This isn't very good but I assure you the next chapter will be better :)).