Cuddy Buddy - Chapter 1

Sierra turned away from looking at Ethan and gave her guest some attention.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked if you were you born in Austin?"

"Yes," she answered shortly. She wasn't interested in talking to this man and was hoping someone would come and save her. The gentleman was shoved into her face by her mother Theresa. The woman had been trying to fix Sierra up since her sister Sydney had gotten married last year. She couldn't even remember his name. Was it Mitchell or Mathew? Damn it might be Micah. She knew it started with an M.

"So, what do you do for a living?"

Sierra wanted to roll her eyes when she heard the question. When did men stop being so original when it came to talking to women? "I work in Health Administration. But, but I'm thinking about heading back to graduate school for my doctoral degree."

His eyebrows lifted. "I would have never expected that you have your Master's degree. By the way you look, I was thinking that you were..." He was surprised. It reeked in his tone of voice.

This son of a bitch. Sierra smiled sweetly at him. "You thought I was a hoe or some type of video slut?" She would never admit that she did like nice things to this ignorant man. She was a spoiled daddy's girl and got whatever she wanted.

"Well, look at you."

It was on the tip of her tongue to tell the man to fuck off, but she was trying to be more ladylike. Her mother had even sent her to an etiquette class to straighten out her behavior. It obviously didn't work. Theresa Adams wanted her to be more like Sydney, pure and sweet. Well, Sierra was the opposite and she had no problem putting a person in their place.

"Listen, if I gave you an opportunity to get a taste of me I wouldn't have to ask for your money. My pussy does the talking for me. And , and by the looks of your outfit it doesn't look like you have much money to give." Sierra thought his shirt looked like it came from the thrift store.

"So, you are a gold digger?"

Sierra snorted. "I'm not. I have no problem dating a man on the come up. But, but when a nigga starts to judge me, and he doesn't know a damn thing about me that's when I get pissed off. Next time at least put some lotion on your ashy knees. Look like you been sucking dick all day."

Sierra walked away before her hand could accidently connect with his face. Her phone chirped just as she was reaching the kitchen area inside of Zeke and Sydney's home. She unlocked the screen and read the message waiting for her.

- Was that your new man?

The contact wasn't saved in her phone, but it didn't stop Sierra from recognizing who was texting her. It was Ethan. No matter how much she tried to forget it, the number stayed locked in her head.

At one point, she blocked him from reaching her. It made the situation worse and she ended up stalking him on social media. The result was her unblocking his number and waiting for him to make contact again.

- ???

The second text with three question marks came after she didn't respond to the first one. She got the gut feeling that he was watching her again. She looked around the house and didn't see him anywhere. A few minutes ago, she saw him outside talking with Zeke so she knew he was still present at the party.

She smacked her lips and sent a response.

- Not in the mood for games. Go bother someone else Ethan.