Chapter Sixteen - The Wedding Anniversary

(Edited)

Walking back into the bedroom Jesse pulled the dress from the box and hung it on the back of the bathroom door, sitting on the bed she just stares at it for a moment.

This was only the beginning.

Getting the small amount of make-up, she owns out of her bag, Jesse begins her own gruelling torture. Going surprisingly well, Jesse moved onto the hair, which she knew was the hardest of it all, she had only ever put her hair up in a pony tail and a bun, nothing else.

To create a different look would require all of Jesse knowledge, which wasn't very much to pull it off.

Quarter to six Jesse was in her dress and putting her shoes on, jewellery in place and looking better than she expected.

She walks out of the bedroom into the gym.

"Holy shit" a voice calls out in the gym. This grabbed the attention of every man in the gym and they were now staring at Jesse.

When she looks up, her team and the men in the gym were looking her way, "In the entire two years I've known you, I have never seen you wear a dress" Richards comments.

Jesse laughs, "Yeah well don't get used to it" she claims.

"Where's my gun and strap?" she asks the group.

Santiago raises his hand holding Jesse's weapon and she walks up to him to take it.

"Where are you putting that? The dress is two tight all over to hide it" Ollie comments as his eyes rake over Jesse's glamourous figure.

His cousin holding Jensen stood by his side, punches Ollie in the ribs.

"Ow, asshole" Ollie cries as he holds his now aching ribs.

Grabbing her gun, she lifts her leg onto the desk so she could strap the thigh holster on and put her gun in it, then stands straight, concealing the gun from everyone.

"You look amazing" Tats says.

Jesse smiles "Thanks?" but it came out as a question. She wasn't used to this kind of attention.

Standing in front of Jensen she places a kiss on his cheek, "Ollie and ta s will put you to bed okay, I'll see you in the morning".

Jesse looks at Tats and smiles, he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a small box, handing it Jensen so he could pass it to Jesse to open.

"Open" Jensen says.

A diamond bracelet, one that matched the earrings and necklace he had already bought her.

"Is this what you went to get when you went with Ollie to get food?" Jesse utters.

Jensen nods his head with a smile on his face. He watches his mother as she places it on her wrist and smiles lovingly at it.

"Thank you" leaving another kiss on his cheek.

"Cars here" Johnny calls out.

Jesse was about to leave when Ollie speaks.

"Get a photo first".

Jesse rolls her eyes but complies, "This better not be used for blackmail of any kind".

Ollie chuckles, she knows him too well.

A single shot of Jesse stood alone against a white wall, then it was Jesse and Tats together, then Jensen with the duo followed.

The ride was silent to the venue, leaving Jesse alone with her thoughts, she stared out at the passing trees, a regular occurrence for her latterly.