Chapter 18 Mayhem, continued...

Disclaimer : I do not own Skip Beat!

Author's Note:
Yattaaaa.... I can't believe it! I've made it this far! Thank you for my beloved reader... Love you forever... Please keep supporting me... 😘

Previously...

"This lovely sister that you have been so interested in is none other than my lovely girlfriend, Mogami Kyoko." Ren draped his arm on Kyoko's shoulder, pulling her closer.

The hall erupted...

"Girlfriend?!!"

"What do you mean by girlfriend?"

"Tsuruga-san, is this a scam?"

"Why do you act as Cain Heel?"

"Do you intend to make a scandal as a promotion booster for the movie?"

"Why was a newbie like her selected for this huge project?"

"How long have you been together?

"You've been lying to public, is this your way to get your popularity?"

"Mogami-san, by riding on his coat, is that how you get chosen for all your work?"

And that's it! Ren snapped at hearing that question. He pounded on the table, and that's got everyone's attention. The ever gentleman, Tsuruga Ren, showed a violent act was never happened before.

"First of all, I am totally in love with Kyoko and that has been like that for as long as I know. I hope there won't be anymore question of she used me or manipulated me. She is an amazing and talented actress and believe me, she'd do well even without me. As for us acted as Heel's Siblings, it's a favor to our respected director who personally asked the president of LME, to allow me to take part in this movie. Director Konoe came to me with his challenging proposal and I was immediately fell in love with his idea. To act out a character while I act another one was fascinating. But somehow, acted a double dark personalities was taking a toll on me. That's where President Takarada offered me a talisman, the strongest there ever be. As you now know, Kyoko is, as always, my guardian angel. Her presence kept me from going rampage while I played both Cain Heel and BJ. That's all the story you got, now, we'll take our leave."

Ren took Kyoko out of the hall to their awaiting parents. Kuu and Julie welcomed them. And true to what they expected, as Kyoko hugged her father, some of the stubborn reporters followed and caught their staged meeting.

"Hizuri-san, what is your relationship with Tsuruga-san and Mogami-san?"

And as soon as the Hizuri name heard, all those news hunters came out of the hall in a huge wave.

"My, my..." Julie pretended to be surprised and covered her mouth to hide her smile.

"Here comes the true show. Let's get the party started, children." Kuu patted Kyoko's back.

"Please, everyone... My friends here just greeted their beloved ones, would you mind giving them some privacy?" Lory Takarada approached them casually and ushered them to a different room. The reporters obediently followed them.

All the Tragic Marker crews and casts joined them in the huge conference room prepared by Lory. They, too, save director Konoe, were surprised of the fact that the scary Cain Heel was the gentle Ren Tsuruga.

Different from the previous one, this conference room had several comfortable sofas on the platform. Kuu, Julie, Ren, and Kyoko sat on the four-seats sofa, and Lory took the single with Sebastian standing behind him. Ren and Kyoko sat between Kuu and Julie with Kuu on Kyoko's side and Julie on Ren's.