Chapter 17 Mayhem

Disclaimer : I do not own Skip Beat!

Author's Note:
I'm sorry for the wait and thank you sooo muuuch for being patient with me. Hope you like it... Enjoy... Please R&R 😣

The Happy Grateful Party was splendidly successful and Kyoko was literally and absolutely happy. After Ren's proposal in the fairy garden, they came back into the house only to find their parents with their gifts. (Kuon put on his wig back since there were people who didn't know his identity)

Kuu told everyone that he and Julie were planning on moving back to Japan and in fact had bought a house in the outskirts of Tokyo. He walked towards Kyoko and took her away from Kuon.

"Kyoko, dear... I heard you're free today. Would you like to go and see the house with us? Let that lover boy do his work today and he can picked you up later, how's that sound?" Kuu told her and laughed when Kyoko jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"Of course I want to. I'm so happy to hear that you'd be staying here, Dad! Mom!" Kyoko jumped and did everything all over again with Julie.

"Now, now, I know you're disappointed, Kuon... But you've been with her all the time and your mother and I only have today. So, be a good boy, do your work and then you can take her back." Kuu tapped Kuon's back lightly.

"I don't know what you mean, Dad." Kuon sulkily answered and got Kuu laughed at hearing that.

"You're definitely head over heels, huh? You're totally smitten. Come on! Darumaya couple made a very delicious breakfast. You were gone long enough with her but doesn't seem anything happen as I see her acts fine. Don't tell me you're really just walking with her? And here I thought you are my son." Kuu shook his head and chuckled.

Kuon didn't utter any single word to his father statement and just clenched his fist. They arrived at the kitchen and saw Kyoko already prepared his share of breakfast. Kuon smiled at her, left his father's side and walked towards her. He hugged her and kissed her head.

"You just can't let me off by bread-toast and juice only, can you?" Kuon sighed deeply, pretended.

"Of course you can. Just wait a moment. I think 10 slices of bread and a pitcher of orange juice should be enough." Kyoko smiled at him so sweetly that everyone present barely suppressed a coughing fit.

Kuon visibly gulped, "No need to trouble yourself, Koi. I won't waste the food in front of me."

"Ah, I see." Kyoko nodded happily and left to take her own share.

"I should've done that. Maybe I could get Kuon to eat better." Julie mumbled to herself.

"You can do that from now on. We're gonna be close to him soon, honey..." Kuu consoled her.

"You're right. Let's do that later. I missed him and now we're so close to get him back. I'm very grateful to have Kyoko. You found a daughter that brought our son back to us. Watch me! I'll spoil her rotten." Julie cheerfully said.

"You're doing it fine now." Kuu told her.

Kuon went off to work with Yashiro and left the house early, leaving Kyoko with her beloved family. The couple from Darumaya left a bit later after him. Kyoko took her time with her friends before finally she took a long bath and went out with Kuu and Julie.

Around half an hour driving, they arrived at a place where they passed a secured gate and entered an amazing garden. Not as grand as Lory's nor as their house in USA but overall as beautiful. Kyoko asked Kuu to stop driving and got out of the car as soon as he did. Julie followed and left Kuu to park his car.