Chapter 8 Setsu is Back

Disclaimer: I do not own Skip Beat! Please read the original book by Nakamura-sensei. 😇

The sky was brightly blue as the sun crept out of his slumber. Inch by inch aglowed towards the bed where the couples were sleeping.

Kyoko opened her eyes, smiled at the sight of the most gorgeous view before her eyes. The light danced magnificently on his golden hair. As he opened his eyes, the bright blue sky itself lost its brilliance.

"Good morning, Kuon." Kyoko greeted him with a smile.

"Good morning, Koi. I love you." Ren kissed her softly. "This is sure an energy booster. The sight of you in my arms with a smile is very addictive and I feel as if I can face anything in the world."

"You don't have to face too much today. Let's get up, you got people to kill BJ..." Kyoko kissed him and got up. It was nearly 6am.

Ren was frozen. Suddenly kissed by her in the morning, and she wriggled from his arms as she tried to get up, and managed to rub her body against his, though it was unintentionally, made his slack tightened as all his blood ran to the same place.

'It's torture indeed. Now I need cold shower.' Ren took several deep breaths to calm himself and got up then headed to the bathroom.

Kyoko went downstairs and walked towards the kitchen. She prepared their breakfast. Ten came not long after and helped her.

"Hmmmm... It smells nice. What are you making?" Ten asked as she entered the kitchen.

"It's bread toast and scrambled egg. What would you like to eat as your breakfast? We have pretty much everything here." Kyoko offered.

"Let's make orange juice. I'll make pancakes, do you want some?" Ten asked her.

"Muse-sama, I can make it for you. Ren will be here shortly, so I'll prepare everything and just come here after you finish with him." Kyoko wanted to help since she wouldn't be coming with him, so at least she could help before he went off.

Ren came in even before she finished talking. He walked towards her and gave a back hug.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa... Ren-chan... You can't do that! I can't watch it. Aaaaargh... I'm so jealous..." Ten was the one who squealed and danced through the excitement of seeing them together.

Kyoko hit him lightly. "Go with Muse-sama and get ready!"

"Yeeeeees... Ms. Woods, shall we?" Ren offered his arm to Ten.

"Kyaaaa, Ren-chan, just call me Ten is fine. I feel old if you keep calling me that, you know?" Ten pouted.

Kyoko chuckled. Looking at them like that was cute. She continued her cooking and just finished them when Ren entered the kitchen in Cain style.

'Wow! I really missed him. I can't wait to see him tonight.' Setsu squealed cheerfully inside Kyoko.

"Let's have breakfast. It's ready. Muse-sama, here, orange juice and pancakes. Ren, you better drink it too. Let's save the coffee for Cain later."

"Wow! It looks so yummy! Thank you, Kyoko-chan!" Ten clapped her hands and praised Kyoko.

"Thank you, Kyoko. I can't wait to see Setsu. When will I meet her?" Ren teased Kyoko.

"Tonight, I'll drive Setsu-chan to the party myself, so both of you won't be seeing each other until the party. So, Ren-chan, your suits for tonight are in your car, wear them properly. You don't want to embarrass your sister by acting unprofessional, do you?" Ten reminded Ren. "Since Setsu will be with you, I'll be going back to Japan straight away. Are you okay with that?"