Chapter 9 Temptation and Seduction

Disclaimer : I do not own Skip Beat! or any characters in it. I just borrow them from Nakamura-sensei... If you find characters you don't know, that's rightfully mine.. 😀

"WHAT??!!" Manaka who heard their conversations unconciously screamed.

Now they got everyone's attention. As they stared at them, Setsu took a glance around and sighed. "It's been really tiring, indeed. You better explain everything to them when they asked, Nii-san. I won't answer anything I don't like." Setsu pout and hugged his waist tightly, snuggled against his neck and released it a moment later. They faced everyone around them.

"Would you be so kind to explain what was with that act, you perverted siblings?!" Murasame hissed at them.

"Why in the world should I answer to you? That's none of your business." Cain used his bored tone to answer him but didn't let Setsu go.

"Nii-san, if you want to stop this act, I think you should give a piece of the truth, especially for the hamster girl over there. It's so annoying that I think I might eat her alive." Setsu talked in English, reminded him.

"Haaaaaaah..." Cain sighed and faced Murasame directly. "I'm going to say this once and for all, this lovely girl that so called my sister is in fact my girlfriend that my boss sent here with me to act. And before you asked, we are professional actors and we carried out our act to the end. And, NO, it shouldn't be revealed if not for the fact that you were eyeing her and gawking at her all the time."

Cain shook his head slowly and faced Manaka directly for the first time, "But, actually I found you more annoying. If you couldn't understand me in English, then I will lay it out in your language. If I knew you would be so annoying, I would never picked the coin for you. I've told you countless times not to touch me, but your emental cheese brain worked very little that you never got it. Now, I say it once again, this girl," Cain caressed Setsu's side and kissed her bare shoulder, "is my one and only girlfriend I love and care about in the world."

The people around them were too shocked to say anything so they were simply stared.

"Let's go home, Nii-san. The party is not so interesting anymore." Setsu cleverly stopped Cain from saying anymore hurtful words.

Cain kissed Setsu's temple to show his affection and once again, put his hand on her back to guide her. They walked toward the director. This time, Setsu reverted back to her manager role and would like to take their leave.

"Director, I am very sorry to disrupt your conversation, but my brother and I would like to leave. We've got an early flight tomorrow." Setsu interupted the director's talk with someone.

"Heel-san, Setsuka-san, please, let me introduce you. This is Gilbert Hawke. Our movie production is sponsored by him." Director Konoe introduced the person he was talking to.

"Nice to meet you." Gilbert extended his hand to them which they returned. "I've heard so much about you and I should admit, I shivered. I felt as if I met BJ in flesh. It's an honor to meet such an amazing actor." Gilbert said to Cain as they shook hands.

Setsu smiled so brightly hearing him praising her beloved brother for his work and unconciously squezzed her brother's hand out of happiness.

"It's my job." Cain replied.

"I'm looking forward to watch the premiere and of course, your other roles." Gilbert continued talking.

"This job is a request from a friend. I doubt I'd do another." Cain boredly answered.

Setsu butted in, "It's so far away from home so the job itself is very taxing." She said, didn't want her brother's words misunderstood by Gilbert.