Chapter 2 Every Other Me part.1

Disclaimer: I do not own Skip Beat! The real story belongs to the Emperor of Teasing, Nakamura-sensei.

A/N: Here's the new chapter guys... Please leave me some comment. I would love to know what you think of my story.. Enjoy! 😆

Ren and Kyoko walked together towards Ren's apartment. Holding the shopping bag in one hand, Ren used the other to enter the key and opened the door to his home.

"Mogami-san, while we're waiting for the food, I'll put this in the kitchen and take a quick bath. I need to freshen up myself. Would you mind?" Ren walked towards the kitchen while talking to Kyoko.

"Sure, I'll be fine. Just leave the bag, I'll sort it out. Would you like some tea or maybe coffee?" Kyoko quickly offered.

"We got things to do, so perhaps coffee is better. Thank you, Mogami-san.

"Hai. Please take your time."

Kyoko put away the things from the shopping bag in orderly and started to make coffee when the bell rang. The security guard delivered the foods they ordered before.

Not long after, Ren came out and they started eating together.

When they finished their dinner, they were sitting and enjoyed the coffee when Kyoko suddenly remembered the freak show she made in the past couple days.

"Um, Tsuruga-san, first I think I need to apologize for troubling you these couple days. I am fine now. I'm sorry I made you worried before." Kyoko bowed low. She didn't want her senpai worried about her problems anymore.

"Oh, right. I was surprised when I got the voice message you left. After what happened last night, I thought you would take some time to think. I was worried since you didn't reply to my text. And earlier, I suddenly got a text saying you were fine."

"I'm sorry Tsuruga-san. I didn't mean to say that. It was just unintentionally happened to sound that way. Seems I was quite distracted after all."

"As I said before, I would like to hear your story if you would share. Having a piece of this and that is quite confusing."

"Ah, it's nothing for you to worry about, Tsuruga-san. After all, you have a lot of things too. Your works must've been very taxing."

"Would you share the story with Kotonami-san?"

"Is she asks, yes, of course."

"Why? Because she is your friend?"

"Well, yes."

"And not me. I guess I was wrong. I thought we are friends." Ren sighed and give the best puppy eyes he could.

"It's not like that. You are my senpai whom I respect so much. I wouldn't dare to call you friend. I'm just your newbie kouhai."

"Then if I ask you now, would you be my friend? I'd be very happy if you would. I don't have too many friends."

"If that's what you want, I'd be honored to be called your friend."

"That's great. Now we are friends and friends always share everything like happiness and sadness. Would you share yours with me?"

'Oh-My-God. Tsuruga-san asked me to be his friend. Will he be angry if I asked what troubled him? Guess I'd take the risk.' Kyoko considered it thoughtfully.

"Then, can I ask the same from you? I would like to know what troubles you too."

Ren seemed contemplating the idea then nodded. "I don't think you would like what you will hear about me but sure, you can ask me anything."