Chapter 13 Party a la President

Disclaimer : I do not own Skip Beat!

Author's Note:
Gomen ne, Minna... I was so busy, so it took time to finish this chapter. I wish you leave your reviews, it cheered me up a lot and boosted my writing mood.

Night crept slowly and the sky turned dark in no time. Kuon and Kyoko walked hand in hand after their stroll. When they reached the house, Sebastian was waiting for them.

"Hizuri-sama, Mogami-sama, the President asked me to tell you that you should change your clothes for the party. The costumes have been prepared in his room. If you can follow me." Sebastian led them to the president's room.

'What party costume? I get that he absolutely can't stand wearing something ordinary, but why drag us?' Kuon silently grumbled, followed the aide.

'Oh my! Please let it be a normal clothes. Why do we need costume anyway? It's a little party at home. Can't he just let us wear pyjamas?' Kyoko was really anxious. 'Last time he talked about costume, I ended up in that awfully sexy attire of Setsu.'

"Sir, they are here." Sebastian announced as he opened the door for them.

"Good timing! Come here, have a seat. I haven't had enough seeing you two together. How was the party at Guam? You didn't commit any crime, did you, Kuon? Or should I inform her father to give you lesson?" Lory teased Kuon as soon as they enter the room.

It's impossible for Lory to ignore the fact that they came in together, hand in hand, and with happy smile on their face. He was waiting for so long to see both of them happy. Now, having them in front of him, happy, gave him so much happiness.

'After everything they have been through, they deserve to be happy. Now, my part will be keeping their happiness and for that, I'll use every power I have at my disposal.' Lory determined.

"So, why do we here?" Kuon asked nonchalantly, and got smacked on his back.

"Good evening, Sachou! It's been long time. How are you?" Kyoko bowed, politely greeted Lory.

"I'm very well, thank you, Mogami-kun. How was your holiday?" Lory smiled.

'As polite as ever. How come there are people who dislike her.' Lory shook his head slightly.

"Thank you so much for Guam, it was so beautiful. It's a pity we can't stay for long. I had fun with ms. Woods too. Please give my best regards to her." Kyoko bowed once more to express her gratitude.

"You are very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now, for the party, I want to introduce Heel Siblings to the people here. It's unfortunate that Ten couldn't be here, but I'm sure you can do well enough by yourself, right?" Lory asked seriously.

"And why do we need to do that if I may ask?" Kuon confusedly asked.

"The more people know about it, the more options we have to counter the possibilities of any media leaks. You sure know that by now, right Kuon?" Lory asked him back.

"So, we have to put on the Heel Siblings' attire and act as them once more, in front of Mom and Dad?" Kyoko asked hesitantly.

"That's exactly what I meant, Mogami-kun." Lory enthusiastically answered.

"And what do you want us to do, exactly?" Kuon asked. 'Now I won't get away from my parents teasing me of Kyoko being my sister. Great!' Kuon sighed deeply inside.

"Just how you usually act. Think about us all as the family of your boss, which is close enough. How was that?" Lory gave them the basic situation for their stage.