Chapter 7 Honeymoon Trap?

Disclaimer: I do not own Skip Beat! I borrow its characters from Nakamura-sensei. (n _ n)

A/N: Here's your awaiting chapter.

"Kyo- Kyoko?!" Ren gasped.

Surprised to hear her name so suddenly, Kyoko, who clearly enjoyed the view outside the window, flinched and turned her head. "Ku- mmmph."

"Shh... Don't call me that." Ren, covered Kyoko's mouth, spoke under his breath.

"Corn!!!" She put a stress in her whisper, dazed by a view that she once thought was a fairy, appeared before her.

"Gee! That old git! Did he plan all these from the start? Did you know about this?" Kuon slumped on his seat and asked Kyoko in English. Too surprised to realized that Kyoko was still looking at him in disbelief.

"Kyoko?" Kuon finally turned to her and looked at her properly.

"Huh? Uh, what?" Kyoko stuttered.

'So, even fairy descended in a plane. How could no one noticed him? He's so dazzling that he can even replace the sun. Oh, right! I should gather every shard of my heart and put them back together. The shock caused it blown to pieces. Now that my grudges have been purified, they turned into sprites. Oh, now I won't look at anything but this unbelievable sight in front of me. It won't be far to describe him as the Descendant of the Sun.'

"Kyoko, I asked you, did you know all this before?" Kuon asked her one more time. But this time, he teased her with his Emperor of the Night looks.

Kyoko blushed, realized that she had been staring and perhaps literally drooling over him.

"I'm sorry, Corn! I thought I was dreaming. I never thought I got to see you in this look. My heart couldn't take it that it stopped for a moment. My mind even worse. Every single thing in my head was blown away and it took them long enough to get back to me. The answer is Yes and No. Yes, I knew I'd be going with Ren to Guam but No, I didn't know I'd actually go with Corn. At first, Yashiro-san met me with a suitcase and told me to meet Ms. Woods for my work. I thought it would be helping her set things up since she needed to be with you for the filming. But, when I met her, she told me to change my clothes, and hand me a ticket. She said the prez wanted to surprise you by letting me go with Ren, but she never said you would look like this.

"Ah, gee... This is frustrating. All I want to do is go with you, but now when you are here, I don't know what to do. It's too surprising." Ren ruffles his own hair.

"Why don't you just sit there calmly so I can look at you clearly. I got an amazing view, you know. Now, sit still, let me enjoy the view. It's rare to meet a fairy." Kyoko teased him. It's clear that she wasn't the only one who surprised.

Kuon looked at her, smiled, and stole a kiss. "It's good to see you, Koi."

"You did that to me on the day we met at Guam too. Lucky this time I was already seated. Last time I didn't and it caused me stumbled and my legs gave up in the end. It's a crime that you have the ability to incapacitate me just by that look, let alone a kiss. My brain got disconnected the moment you kissed me and my body paralyzed just like that." Kyoko grumbled.

Kuon laughed. "What makes you think you didn't affect me just the same way? It was so hard on me, you know!"

"Really? It never showed so it must be not that bad." Kyoko protested.

"Strap your seat belt first. We're ready to take off." Kuon strapped it for Kyoko, just an excuse to touch her body though.

"First, I got 4 years living experience longer than you so it means I got 4 years practice of controlling my body and mind. Second, I've know acting since I was born, either you want it or not, you'd still picked up things so I can act better than you." Kuon smugly said.