Chapter 14 Comeback

Disclaimer : I do not own Skip Beat!

After the show, everybody relaxed and enjoyed dinner while talking about the siblings' act as well as the movie project.

Kuon and Kyoko were trapped in an interrogation. Everyone wanted to know what happened during their act as Heel Siblings.

"No wonder you opposed the idea of her being your sister. I nearly upset thinking that you don't like a wonderful girl like her in our family." Kuu chuckled lightly.

"Gee, Nii-san, I thought you like being with me." Kyoko used Setsu's pout and stared at Kuon.

Kuon chuckled lightly, "No, I don't like her, Dad. I love her." He returned her gaze and smiled, but his Cain Heel appearance made the smile looked rather cruel.

"That smile was really terrified me at first." Kyoko patted his arm.

"I know." Kuon smiled again.

"So, what's this is all about?" Julie asked impatiently.

"Hmm.. hmm.." Kuu nodded repeatedly, unabled to talk since he was busy stuffing foods into his mouth.

"Ah, guess I should tell you from the start. You know, Kuu, Kuon successfully surpassed your Katsuki and by extension, he is finally able to portray a darker character than his usual ones. That led to an offer he got to act as an actor X to play a psychopath killer." Lory started his explanation.

"He practically accepted the job as a newbie actor, not as his persona, Tsuruga Ren. While Kuon thought about it as a way he could act freely without any image to maintain, his manager thought it was a cutback for his career or worse, it could ruin his career entirely if the revelation is not handled well. Despite the fact that those were all accounted for, my biggest concern was his inability to control himself." Lory leaned back on the sofa, reminiscing his own brilliant idea to get them together.

'So it was really about my dark personality. I was never really sure he put Kyoko close to me just to watch my meals.' Kuon smirked.

Kyoko, as she knew the whole problem, squeezed his hand. Except their way of speaking, they didn't really let Cain and Setsu disappeared. Their hands were entwined, Kyoko rested her head on his shoulder, even their gesture and posture were showing Heel Siblings.

"Even when Mogami-kun denied every sign of love, she cared about Kuon more than anyone, she even found out his identity in this disguise seconds after they met." Lory explained.

Kyoko blushed at the comment. Everyone thought it was because Lory talked about her feeling in front of other people, little they knew the truth was because she was embarrassed of the way how she found out his identity.

Kuon laughed, apparently he remembered the reason. Kyoko blushed a shade deeper.

'Only if they knew. She could tell me by my body measurements exactly down to the bone structures. Her precision was scary, too.' Kuon exhaled inside.

"His eating habit wasn't getting any better, you know?" Lory looked at Julie and she scowled at Kuon. "He often neglected his meals if no one reminded him." Lory continued. "Mogami-kun was one of the few who constantly nagged him about it. So, I told her to be his *omamori and she took it instantly without a doubt." Lory sighed.

"As you can see on the scenes before, she could get through him, no matter what condition he was in. As it ever happened before, I knew I can leave Kuon in her care no matter what would happen. I'm glad I'm such a worrywart and did that. It came out great and the movie, without a doubt, will hit the box office. You wouldn't want to miss it." Lory grinned widely then chuckled, amazed by his own mischievous side.