Chapter 6.5 First Date

Disclaimer: I do not own Skip Beat! It belongs to Nakamura-sensei. I'm in love in the characters so I borrow their names.

A/N: I wish you like it. It's my first time writing a romantic date with barely lemon. I'm waiting for your review.

After Ren picked Kyoko from her filming site, they went to a department store area. Ren parked his car in an underground parking lot. His sport car couldn't be easily recognized, but seen with them inside, press could relate it better and they could sniff something.

"I'm walking with the famous Natsu. Men would jealous of me." Ren chuckled and hold her hand while they walked into one of the shopping mall.

"Will it be okay, Ren?" Kyoko slightly worried that someone could recognize them.

"Just let Natsu take over. It'll be fine. And you better call me Cain. We don't want anyone overheard us. So, Natsu, where should we go?"

They attracted a lot of attention. People turned their heads as they passed, stared in every chance. They walked hand in hand, looked like an adult couple in their attire but their happiness that can be seen each time they looked each other showed they were clearly in love like the young ones, mesmerized by the idea of love itself.

"Cain, they are staring." Kyoko, whispered into his ear seductively.

They conversed in English to avoid anyone listened. With their attire right now, it's not so strange. People thought they were foreign models taking break from their job to enjoy time with their lover in a foreign country.

"Let them be, darling. They won't approach us. Let's just enjoy ourself. Come! We need to find ice cream booth." Ren said coolly. He draped one arm on her shoulder.

As the time passed, Kyoko enjoyed their date more. She smiled happily, even laughing. Ren followed her, let her do anything she wanted.

She saw a cute brown little teddy bear holding a red heart shaped pillow saying 'I Love You' and stared at it a bit longer than she stared at anything before. Ren saw it and took the doll when she turned and asked the clerk to wrap it.

"Cain, come here. It'll look good on you. Try it on!" She smiled, handed him a dark shade sunglasses.

Ren did as she asked and struck a pose for her. She chuckled, skipped her step and stood on her tiptoes, gave his a peck on his lips. "Yup! As I thought. You're handsome. I'll buy it. Can I?" Kyoko asked.

"Sure, I can buy it for you." Ren offered.

"What's the point in giving thing you bought for yourself? I will buy it for you." Natsu smirked, but even so, she's just appeared sexy no matter what she'd do.

"Of course it means a lot. You chose something that I wear. Doesn't matter who pays, right?" Ren asked.

"No, I'll pay." Kyoko said, left Ren alone to go to the counter and paid.

Meanwhile, the clerk whom Ren asked to wrap the Teddy Bear he bought came and handed him the doll with his card and receipt from the payment.

Ren walked towards Kyoko, waited for her to pay. He put his hand on her waist and murmured to her ear, "If you're done, let's walk around. I wanna buy something."

Kyoko shivered, warm feeling spread throughout her body, gathered in her center and it's become a burning feeling that made her body craved for his.

"Darling," she sighed, leaned her body back on to his chest, "I'll go anywhere, as long as I'm with you. But yes, we're done here."

Now, it's Ren who felt the shiver. His blood pumped faster straight to his one particular part that started throbbing, asking for attention. It sucked his breath away so he inhaled deeply to calm himself.