The End

Recap:

I felt my self smile; at least I'll be away from this, at least I'll be away from everything bad.

Good bye world....

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The End:

The Final Chapter has been writen

I wish there was a way to hide the excitement in death; cause if there was I bet you Roderick wouldn't have saved me.

Again.

It just seemed like yesterday I was stabbed in my chest, and was grasping for air.

All I remember is semi waking up while Roderick was tending to my wounds.

Sometimes I think Roderick likes the fact that I cheated death more times then himself.

But you could only cheat death for so long.

I saw Roderick's beautiful eyes gaze into mines as he's mouth grew to a smile.

"There goes sleeping beauty..hello princess."

I felt my cheek heat up and he laughed, "Your lucky I made it on time to save you, or you would of died.."

I locked eyes with him as I began to tear, "You should have left me to die Roderick. It gave me hope, that heaven would let me in. but you saving me made my head think other wise, at the same time I wanted a life that was mine."

He stopped and looked at me, he wasn't completely sure how to answer what I just said. so he just shrugged and went on to getting me some water; which I drank.

"Skylar."

I looked at him a little bit shocked because he said my name but also because he said it with.....remorse?

"You found out the hard way, but also because your mother was dear friends with my sister that I felt the need to find you and protect you.....I'm no hero Skylar Grey, I'm just a boy who makes sure peoples lives are run the way i wanted it to be run......"

My throat felt parched as I felt like he was going to tell me something important.

"I've did terrible things to innocent people.....I've whipped my sister, I've tortured her for hours and I liked it, the evil dominance that heaps off me is what keeps my reputation in line, so when I tell you I had to kill Cayden and Emily; you need to know I'm not lying....I have to finish what i started I have to kill Nate now."

That's when I noticed the rope attracted to my hands and I began to panic, I thought he was good! After everything he did....

"After everything you did.....?"

"It was to have you for my self."

"No.....It cant be!"

I couldn't bring my self to believe him, I know you cant judge a book by its cover but this couldn't be true right?

I felt the sob come, and I bit my lip to hid the whimper when he came to me with his knife.

But instead of hurting me he cut the rope off my hands and g my wrist in his large hands gripped

"I've tried to hold back, but doing this will end our enemies for now, and I can have you all to my self Skylar and I'll make you mine forever..."

He stared into my eyes and I felt the chill run up my back.

"Forever...." I said

and he smiled, "Forever."

The only things that run through my head, is-- I'm I even safe...?"

"Rodrick, stop it you sound crazy just stop!" I try to remove my hands from his deadlock grip.

He doesn't like the fact I'm refusing him so he pulls his hand back and slaps me across the face in an act to calm me down. I gasp and my head jerks to the side of the bed, I felt the tears stream down my face, this is my life.... This is what it has come to.

My name is Skylar Grey and there is no way I could escape....

I was kidnapped three times all by different psychotic men, and not once had I had a chance of freedom, I've been captured and locked, Chained and Tortured, and scarred.

I'm going to be forever his and I know that this will be the last time in forever that I would see the true me ever again.....

this was my sadly twisted story and I know I would never be happy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the end of the story since I don't feel like writing this any more >.>

I need to edit this whole things that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to re-do the WHOLE book and make it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then last time, I wont make it confusing anymore and I will not make a squeal to this but I am making a sort of similar story to this called

"Twisted Perfection" and another called "Clarity" they will be post in a week or two and I will finally update for my other story, Tainted promises

make sure to comment vote and read, TELLL ME to fix certain chapters and I WILL :D

this is officially the end of the book, hope you enjoyed it >.<