Ashley & Chad

We all new Master was serious when he had told Cayden to pack her bags and wait outside.

Cayden was sitting on the porch, with her Ipod listening to music; I was watching her hair fly with the wind and her evening dress looking white like a baby shark.

But no one knew why Cayden was outside. How did she get an Ipod, or a dress?

"You know. It isn't nice to spy on people..." Cayden said sending a small smile my way, I glanced at her as she took her ear buds out. "Today's your birthday." Cayden said, "And you know what I told you."

"The Master will take whats dearest to me." I said, giving her a look of question.

"Thats why I'm going away." Cayden stated and I leaped on her holding her tight, letting the tears fall I cried in her arms for five minutes; Cayden brushing my hair and then smiled.

"Just remember Skylar That you are strong and beautiful." She forced my head up to look at her, "Just don't be in the sight of Chad."

"Chad?"

"The master's name is Chad."

"And how do you know that?"

She paused and turnned suddenly serious.

"Because....The Master was once my Husband."

~*~

Cayden left three hours ago, I stayed in shock after she told me Mas----Chad was her once hudband. Cayden didn't look so good telling me this but I did listen and stay out of his sights; taking his curel blows when he did find me, I did not cry like he wanted me too.

He let thirty minutes ago and ;

Chad was not home yet, but we all stuck to our chores: Cleaning the floors with toothbrushes, moping the main hall and kitchen, cleaning the windows and finally we heard a voice screaming, a girl around my age.

I heard chad laugh as the girl danced, we all stayed shocked.

Chad brought a new girl and she was smiling and dancing.

"Dad I'm going inside!"

"What!" one kid said and everyone went into fits of questions and murmurs.

I hoped she was going to help us soon, because I can't stand it here; we quickly went to our room.....well except me. I stayed there staring at the door.

'Click' the door opens and the masters the first on in. He send me a death glare and I stand up when the girl goes in front of him.

"Father! This place is---- oh, Hello!"

she says smiling at me, I don't know what to do so I reach my hands to her and pull her into a hug, "Help us...." I whisper, I think I said it to loud because the master pulled her away.

"I think it's best if you go to your room Skyler."

I nodd and run to my room, the girl screams, "WAIT!!!" but I don't listen to her, I run room to my room and hide.

Even though I know he will find me, he always gets what he wants.

~~

A/n

Hey guys :)

Can I get at least three votes for the next chapter :)