The Call

• Venované My readers, who love mini gore.

Edited: March 29, 2014

After all she did this to me to, it would be right to get my revenge, no matter how twisted and fucked up this was.

She gave me a look that I could tell was afraid.

There was footsteps coming up the stairs, and Chad was obviously confused.

Two to three men came into my room; one of the guys had a pipe and hit Chad in the face with it repeatedly.

The others came at us.

Then she did something I'll probably never forget; in one swift movement I felt like the air in my lungs went missing, I hacked and coughed and even gasped.

That bitchkicked me and tried to run away! but her plan failed because

I look up at Ashley and saw her struggling to get out of someones grasp, "L-Let go of me!!" She yelled and my eyes locked with a familiar body shape on the floor.

Chad.

He was knocked out flat. Then I feel someone grab me, the feeling was unwelcoming; I felt over powered.

"ARG!" I screamed as my head hit the wall with great force.

"Now Chad obviously you haven't told us about these girls.....I wasn't expecting your daughter."

"LET GO OF ME!! DAD!!" She screamed and struggled harder, I my self was struggling the most.

But the fact she said 'dad' disgusted me, wasn't moments ago she screamed for my help? Maybe she was mentally disturbed also.

The mystery man pulled out a pocket knife and its sharpness flashed in the light, "Now...."

He placed the knife on Ashley's left cheek and she whimpered.

"Shhh.....shhhhh..."

I had goose bumps watching this and I saw blood tickle down her cheek as he pressed deeper, making her crying harder, she was shaking with sobs and fear.

"Now, Chad. We had a deal! You give us the money and most of your girls until the day you die. But since you haven't responded to us for a year, then we have no choice to kill your daughter."

Then in one sly movement--the knife was on her throat--he slashed a line across her neck making blood gush out quickly, she was gasping and trying to cover her throat but one of the guys were holding her hands, and I was pretty sure this revenge I was thinking of early-er souldn't have happened.

Then the mystery man looked at me quickly, the knife dancing between his finger tips.

"What do we have here---" I strange noise made us look at Ashley has she took her last breathe in her own blood.

He looked at the dead body and jerked his head at the door, two men in black came and removed her body from our sights.

Everything was happening to fast that I didn't notice the murder was kneeling before me.

"Whats your name little girl?"

"My names NOT little girl." I spat.

"Feisty...I like that, I will have fun punishing you with my whips sweetheart."

He said coming closer only to bend over to my eye level.

"Whats your name.. I don't like asking again..."

For a moment I hesitated; I didn't want to die like Ashley had, I didn't want to die a terrible slow death.

Chad owed these men money and women, something he always had, he probably owed them drugs too but I've never seen Chad do drugs.

I wasn't going to let him wait any longer, cause I for the first time ever was scared to even move my eyes from his.

"My name is Skylar.......Skylar Grey."

~*~

I don't know where there taking me.

But I've been In a car next to a motionless Chad for--I would think would be half an hour.

After I told him my name he picked me up only to throw me in his car, the last thing he told me was his name.

Ray.

Kidnapped and taken by a mad man, now Kidnapped and taken by a professional.

Kidnapped twice for the past years, oh how my life is surely wonderful!

"Hush it back there." Says the guy sitting next to Ray.

"I didn't even say anything you dip shit." I spat and I'm guessing he pulled the emergency breaks cause I jerked forward.

"All because your back there doesn't mean I can't kill you!" He threatened, but something told me he couldn't afforded to do that.

"Then why don't you try!"

"I can't. But I will kill you if the Boss doesn't need anymore girls."

I looked at the divers seat and saw Ray silent--he never talked after he put me in the back seat.

"So Ray is the Boss?" I said, I wouldn't be surprised, after all he had the men wrapped around his fingers.

"Mind your fu---"

"Chester." Says Ray and the guy-Chester--shuts up quickly not even giving me a glance.

"Yes, Ray?"

"Don't pull the fucking emergency brakes again." Chester nods and sends me that death glare, And I look at Chad.

I push my foot on his head and give him a shake.

"Chad...." I whisper.....

I needed a plan, and without Cayden with me I might as well burn in hells rage; Cayden always had a damn plan, even if that meant getting hurt.

It was quiet for a could of minutes until a faint noise was heard.

A phone. at first I thought it was Chads and I thanked god I was close enough to grab it--but it was Chester's phone that ringed. he picked it up.

"What do you want....no, why would I let you talk to her? Who is this again?.....how did you know a girl named skylar I thought you were fucking brain damaged."

Ray looked at Chester, "Don't talk to Cayden like that; she only knows Skylar cause I told Nate."

I snapped my head up to look at them both, and the man finishes.

" But Ray, Cayden wants to speak with Skylar."