Finally You Know

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in a while, but at least I updated now :D And by the way, THANKS! I love how my reads and votes are increasing; keep up the good work, just seeing that makes me happy....so thanks :) anyway, ENJOY!

(And You guys know that I use explict language right? Well I have been using strong language through out; but this chapter has the most bad and strong language ever. Just a warning..)

Songs that inspired me for this chapter:

Breaking Benjamin- Hopeless

Breaking Benjamin- what lies beneath

Recap:

"I will do it." I said, I was sure this was crazy but I had to.

"Ray, if your character is in reality how can I tell if your my conscience and not him."

"Because I won't try to kill you."

I just hope I won't die at the age of fourteen, if this really is my mind. I have to be fucked up

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I don't know when; but I know it was then.

Doesn't make sense does it? Let me refraze that. I don't know when everything started; my kidnapping, abuse, toutrue, rape. I'll I know is that i'm still here; still in this fucked up little world.

I locked eyes with the devil him self; if he really knew what happened its best I find out. Didn't Ray make that clear? If I ask the right question I get the right answers?

He was breathing heavily now, he was sweating, and he was on top of me.

"Why...?" He breathed, I looked at his eyes still; the swirling votex of lies and demon stay in them. I frowned disgusted; why was he still on top of me?

"What...?" I managed to say, he then grabbed me roughly; bringing me with him when he stood up.

"Why don't you see? Open your eyes, I'm helping you!"

What sick game is he trying to pull! I can see it....in his eyes. He was lying, I could read him like a book; but I promised Ray that I'll play along. Ray even told me Chad will believe me; Chad couldn't tell if I was going to play along, so I should be able to get my answers in no time....right?

"I know you are, Chad."

That got his attention. He gave me a smile, "Jesus, Sky. I thought you would never believe me."

I don't believe you. I'm just playing along.

"You were telling the truth weren't you..." I smile, forced of course...

He smiled bigger. Good. When did I become such a great actress?

He suddenly pulled me into a hug, nuzzling his head into my neck. Disgusted; I had to force my self to still play along instead of punching him.

"Skylar Grey, You are fucking beautiful....I'm happy your back."

This dude is seriously fucked up in the head. And why is he so happy? He fucked up my life to the max.

"I guess.....But..." I say, trying to push him away, he quickly lets go and smiles.

"Sorry, anyway can we forget about everything, the past? Lets be in the perfect relationship!"

WHAT THE FUCK.

Does he seriously think we have a relationship?! And how can I forget the past when I'm always living in it?! This is bullshit. I'm only fourteen and he's in his twenties!!

"Yea.....sure..."

I say, I bit my lip in disgust.

"Then lets go!" Chad says, speed walking to the door.

This dude brings me fucking everywhere!

"To where?"

"Lunch. Were going with Nate and Ray."

Shit. I still can't tell the difference with the real Ray and the Conscience one.

But I don't refuse, I walk quickly to Chad; as he wraps an arm around me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Lunch wasn't perfect.

As soon as Chad brought me in the same room with Nate and Ray; Ray forced me to sit while Nate placed the sandwich infront of me; while the rest of them ate yummy tacos with wine and even chicken fingers with french fries.

Nate was staring at me the whole time. Chad was to busy to notice and Ray was to busy on the iPhone texting someone in lighting speed.

I felt like the world will turn small and I would be dead soon.

I gulped.

"Do you have any questions, Skylar?" Nate says, he smirks and I just want to crawl into a hole and die.

But I have to speak up, I have to find out how I got here. Cause I forgot. I have to remember everything; nothings clear.

His sick twisted smile still is on and I feel scared to death.

"Who I'm I...?"

"Your Skylar Grey...." Nate trys to smile innocently; but theres more to that sentence, I can tell.

"Continue..."

"You were five when we kidnapped you. Your nothing, you were weak and pathetic."

"I thought Chad kidnapped me?" My Vocie raising, I realize that its highering but I cannot help it. I need to know more.

There's no way out, thats why I need to find out.

"No, he held onto you for me..." Nate laughed when Chad stopped eating. He gave Nate a death glare.

"She's mine!" Chad said possessively.

Ray started to get pissed.

"NO! SHE'S MINE! YOU KNOW THE DEAL!" Nate suddenly spat, I felt my self go numb.

Chad tightens his fist and looks at me.

"The deal states that she is mine till...."

"She turns fifth-teen, which is in a year. Then shes mine. Then she's mines forever."

I felt the room freeze, not again. I needed to know more!

They both froze and Ray comes near me,

"Finally you know..."

"Know what?"

"That Nate actually kidnapped you, that you were five when you were kidnapped, they made a deal about you and supposedly your never getting out."

"Whats next?" I feel my self ask; I feel like I'm asking my self too.

"The thing about the truth, is that it can be shocking......all you have to do is take them by surprise..."

"What do you mean?"

"Tonight, you will pretend you want to have sex with Chad. There will be a dagger under your bed, take it, put it under your pillow. Stab him, he should have keys, get it. and run."

It wasn't a bad plan. I felt my self speak before I can stop it,

"Ok. I'll do it tommrow night; I still need more information.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!! xD

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

TEN VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER? THANKS :)