Plan A

Edited: April 15 2014

©All Rights Reserved

A/N: Ok :) I have to thank my on-line fan!!! My Fan has been commenting and voting for my story since chapter three I think! So Meap thanks for fanning and commenting, and voting for my story, it means alot to see someone enjoys the story a lot besides my sister. xD Anyway I hope you Enjoy this!

~*~

I never saw a tennis match, basketball, football, nothing. I think it's because being locked up with no tv was the reason I didn't know a lot of things.

Cayden made me follow her and watch her do deals with these people I never saw before, I couldn't help but think we were breaking the law.

"Cayden. Is this my job?"

Cayden jots down some more notes and takes there money. She continues to ingore me and I start to get pissed.

"Cayden I'm talking to you!"

I grabbed her hand, but she pushes me hard into the wall and stands straighter up, the attention from the room is now on us. And I'm scared seeing this new Cayden, what happen to the Cayden I knew once before?

She points a finger at me and spits sideways.

"You listen here girly! I've been here for more then a month, you've been here for two days! I've seen shit happen here since I started and I don't have time for a child to tell me about there job. Unless you want to be a whore I sudsiest you talk to Rodrick when he comes tomorrow!"

This couldn't be Cayden. This couldn't be her, it was Father who did this to her. I will find a way to make him pay. Even if it takes me years.

~*~

"Rodrick is coming." Chester said while pealing a apple, he finally takes one bite and tosses it into the trash can.

Father stands by his side and nodds stacking money on the side of his desk.

"Two-hundred grand for Rodrick. Five for Ray. I don't need this shit, Rodrick doesn't like it, FUCK HIM then."

Father spat and started to wrap cocaine into a bag.

"Speaking of Ray where is that crazy bastard." Chester said.

I was watching this through a crack from the door. I wanted to raise my hand and knock, since I had to get some more things.

But maybe watching some more can reveal more things.

"Got any news on Cayden?"

I Look up at Father and see something dance in his eyes, If they can only----- Chester looks at the door and notices me, then I feel someone tug my shirt roughly away from the door.

"What are you doing here?!" A girl I never meet before said, she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the room and into the same room. (The same one Cayden took me in when I first came here.)

Looking at the inside made me realize it was a janitors closet.

Foot steps welcomed our silence and the girl clasped her hand on my mouth an shushed me, we stood in this position and listened to the hushed conversation Chester and Father had.

"I could of sworn I saw Skylar or one of our girls watching us, do you think they know?"

"Give me my gun Chester, We'll check around this floor and see if anything comes up. Shot who ever runs."

I close my eyes tight when I hear the door knob turn, but then Fathers voice is heard. "CHESTER! CHECK THE UP STAIRS!!" We hear running and then it fades.