"We can just kill her"

©copyright 2014

Edited: March 29, 2014

You never know a person until you step into there shoes and walk around in there skin.

I probably would of learned it better if I were in my own shoes; one doesn't really get themselves if they don't even believe in their self, the reason I point it out so obvious is because hearing that my best friend is on the other line shocks me.

It Keeps me flowing with belief that maybe Cayden is the same Cayden that took care of me, if thinking this isn't enough then seeing it will.

But how could Cayden have brain damage?!

"Cayden could only have a small two minute chat with Skylar. We can't trust that Cayden bitch anymore."

Chester smiled at that.

"Yep. Yea Cayden, two minutes not five we can't risk things when Father is around."

Father? They have a Father? and a Boss? I wonder who actually controls them.

"Yea, yea, yea, whatever! Cayden if your not happy with the two minutes then how about I give you one.....oh so you don't like that? Then stop the shit and deal with what I give you. Jesus your really fucking stupid."

Chester laughs and shuts the phone off, "Your right, Cayden thinks two minutes isn't anything. So I'm giving her a minute if she complains."

This is why I wish Chester was never born, he's treating people like shit. but I guess all kidnappers do that so I didn't defend Cayden like I should have.

Cayden, that name I missed so much; and yet she left when Chad took her somewhere else, it was unknown but at least I know she's "safe".....but is this the same Cayden?

Chester looked back at Chads motionless body.

"And what do we do with your brother? Chad--I think that's his name."

"My brothers crazy, just like any other mad man.....lets keep him and see if he has anything we can recollect. We already collected half his girls, Chester."

"And the girl?"

Ray didn't reply and i guess Chester took it as a sign not to say anything because no one talked to what seemed like hours!

Looking out the very small window I noticed how beautiful the sky looked.

Blues, pinks, and purples; the sun was setting and you can hear the bird sounds fading and the night creatures come out.

I looked around and saw we were at a a huge mansion! We were deep into the woods and I can already hear the sound of a wolf plea or cry which sent my bones to tremble.

"Where are we?" I said making Chester look at me.

"Chads new house, you'll be staying here with the others."

"Others?"

"Sex slaves, but you won't be one of them." Slaves....new house.

"You will have a man named Nate. You will call him Father. Mess up three times and your dead."

"Dead...."

"Yes, DEAD. His selection of girls are in particular; girls---teenagers the age of fourteen and up. Takes young adults sometimes, but I guess if we lie----"

Ray punched his shoulder.

"Never lie to Father. Remember lies are choosing there death. Anyway he's coming to see his little brother there both fucking crazy. But I'm not pointing fingers."