Choices

• Dedicated to Dedication for all my lovely readers :D

Edited: March 14 2014

When I woke up; there was silence.

But.

It smelled like decaying flesh and dried blood...

I bolted up in my bed--ignoring the massive headache--I was able to make my way down the stairs.

When I reached the bottom I let the scream escape from my lips.

Chad was now my greatest of fears, I knew it, I knew they couldn't win.

This was crazy this was mass murderer.

Blood covered the walls and floors, lifeless bodies were seen around the place, and worst of all Chad, was sitting in a pile of blood; a gun and axe was next to him, blood covered them whole.

He looked like he was knocked out by something....or someone.

I had to escape.....I had to leave.

"Sky...lar.......sk---"

Said a voice full with pain and hurt, I covered my mouth not letting the scream excape when I saw Sara.

She was legless and blood was dripping from her mouth.

I backed up. Way to scared to help her,

"I-I-I'm so sorry Sara!"

I said, I turned and ran up stairs.

Slamming my door open I found a bag and started throwing stuff at random.

This place was too much, and better yet, what happened to Ashley? Surely a father wouldn't kill his daughter.

When a loud tump came from the hallways I thought Chad was here to finish what he started, and kill me.

But then Ashley was by the treshold looking at me, she looked terrible.

It was obvious she was crying for hours, blood spots were on her white shirt and her hair was a mess. Then she broke.

She ran into my arms.

"Skylar.....It was terrible!"

She wailed clinging onto me, like it was her last.

"Sara and me were stabbing him but he was immortal! there's no way a man could survive that much stabbing to the chest! then he went on a rampage...he killed anyone he saw even though they were innocent..... don't let him take me next Skylar!"

She begged and I heard a chuckle--a very demonic laugh--and I already knew who it was.

"Skylar, give me my daughter she needs her punishment." he hissed, and I felt Ashley cling on tighter.

He reached out his hand like it was optional, if I reused he wouldn't hesitate to prance at me like a loin after his prey.

"Give me Ashley. Give me my daughter."

"No!" Ashley said and held onto me.

I looked at her and Yesterdays events came crashing at me.

*Flash Back*

I was hiding in the closet.

Then seconds later the closet was swung opened and Ashley pulled me out roughly.

"Dad I found her!!" Chad was now seen and he came closer but I held onto Ashley.

"Please.....Don't let him take me!!" I wailed.

But she just lossened her grip.

*End of flash back*

"Ashley..." I looked into her eyes.

This was my chocie.

Was I going to let Chad have his daughter and let her get punished. Or was I going to reject him?

I looked into those sinster eyes.

Now the question was, was I really going to save her or will I get my sweet revenge and let Chad have his way?

Then and there I lossened my grip on Ashley cause the choice was already made as soon as he walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

CILFFY!!!!! :O

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

WILL SKYLAR LET HER GO?

WILL I EVER GET TEN VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER?!

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?!

I WILL UPDATE WHEN I HAVE AT LEAST TEN COMMENTS SAYING IF SKYLAR SHOULD LET HER GO OR IF SHE SHOULD SAVE HER!!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!