Is it over yet? No.

Banner made by ImJustImperfect -----> :D

Recap:

You see I'm not that bad, she'll fall for me in time...

And when she does......

I just have to bring her to hell with me,

Welcome to the family Skylar.

************************************************

I stayed into the ceil block for a while, only drops of water and my breathing was heard in the room.

I've been a strong and a confident girl through the years, but I can't be one now.

God.... How pathetic can I be? Why does God hate me so much? I don't remember doing anything terrible or anything worth punishing for.

I looked around the room and sighed heavily, "shit...." I murmured, finally getting the idea to find another way to escape.

.

I saw an air vent, it was too high but if I could reach it some how and loosen it then I could be able to escape.

I went to the empty crates and started stacking them in hopes of becoming stairs, finally it reached the top and I was able to reach it; and to my surprise the air vent was opened.

Before crawling in I made sure to make the crates fall and close the vent.

••

Crawling hurt.

I been trying my best not to make noise or any type of loud bang to show I'm in here.

But I failed, only an idiot will think its the air conditioner acting up; and did I meation it's hot has balls in this air vent?

I crawled for a little more until my leg pulled a cramp. If you ever had a cramp then you know how much it hurts.

"Shit." I murmured, I tried straightening my leg but it ended up getting caught by a loose nail.

With one final pull, I soon found my self slammed in the floor groaning in pure pain, I just fell thirteen feet from an air vent.

Of course I was paralyzed and shocked. The pain was over a hundred and the worst part was that I'm sure I broke a leg. Or sprained it.

My eye lids became heavy and stars danced around my eyes, but if I stayed here any longer i think I mighty die of pain.

I needed pain killers and fast; and to my luck there was an office not to far; and it was then I realized I landed In the parking lot.

A very large parking lot with only a couple of dozen cars. I started to stand using the cars as handles, slowly I was limping my way to the office.

I felt my self grin when I spotted a first aid kit in there; and what type of guard leaves there posts? There was no guard!

I opened the door and switched the office lights off so they couldn't tell if I was the one in here.

Ramming through the first AID I finally found The pain killers, I took a couple dryly and put the rest in my pocket for later.

I sat down on the office floor and sighed, the Chinese have a saying, Rumors are more deadly then Tigers.

That may be true, but I rather be a Tiger cause I always fight till I get the truth out.

And the truth is, My name is Skylar; I was kidnapped by a mad man and stolen by a professional.

I was abused, raped, tutored, used, lied to, and humiliated.

There are times when I feel trapped but I can find a way around them; the question is if I could say the same about this.

I am Trapped. And I can't do this on my own, at least that's were it leading to.

My legs fucked up, but it's not broken its sprained. Same shit I guess..

I found a boom stick in here and grabbed it quickly, taking the top off; I soon left with just a stick.

I used that to get up even if my leg Hurt like hell, I was able to pick up my self up.

Once up I realized there were car keys in the small office! How ironic! Then again, who the hell leaves there post? Stupid Guard!

I grabbed a random key and walked around searching for a number parking space that matched the description.

I found the car, which was just a regular BMW, I carefully got in the car; Leg throbbing with pain.

I started the engine......that's all I can do. How the hell can I drive this car? All these buttons and handles and gears were confusing the shit out of me.

I'm only fourteen! I pulled the handle back to R, what does R mean anyway? Random?!

I look down at the peddles and pressed my foot hard on one of the peddles.

I went flying back with the car and I'm pretty sure I hit another car, cause a horn went really loud, I pushed the handle for D which I assumed was Drive.

Lucky I was right! I turned the wheel and drove off......fast!

I was heading down a tunnel and I went through a couple of turns and to no doubt I bet I pretty much fucked up this BMW.

Once I was out of the tunnel I gasped when I saw I was out side.

Without any second thought i went flying towards the Forrest going down the road about ninety-nine.

I thought this was over until something slammed to the side of the car, some big and heavy.

'BOOM'

The BMW flipped over multiple times and before I could pass out I saw car lights watching us.

Then boom.

The world went black.

•••••••••••••••••••

Authors note: HEY! :3 sowwie for not updating fast enough! I had some bad case of writers block so I apologize for any grammar mistakes or misspelled words!

But hey! Thanks for the 5.3k it mean a lot to see someone actually reading my stupid book, nah, if your reading I guess you think it's ok ;)

Thanks my little Hay Fans! And Readers ;)