Lost

Edited: March 14 2014

-completely remade and better then the last one-

My heart was thumping as the footsteps of Chad and Ashley rushed up the stairs, I think I heard Ashley mumble, "a game of catch?" Her dad was using her to find me.

She walked into my room--looked under my bed and in my closet--she walked towards my wardrobe and gripped the handles tightly, after she threw it open her green eyes looked into mines.

"Found you!" she chirped in glee, but I gripped on to her once she pulled me out a bit to roughly.

"Dad I found her!!" Ashley screamed and I knew he was near by.

Chad was now seen and he came closer but I held onto Ashley.

"Please.....Don't let him take me!!" I wailed.

"Ashley, lemme take her now.."

Ashley lossened her grip on me, and in a movement Chad grapped my shirt and brought me back.

I hacked and coughed when he had his hand at my throat--weak and light headed---he was apply to fling me around his shoulder.

"Today's your birthday." He said. I nodded and he smiled evil-like.

"looks like your going to loose your virginity today."

My eyes widened and I cried harder. Ashley was in shock standing there and watching as he walked out the room with me.

He couldn't take my vriginity, he already took away my pride, hope, faith, and Cayden, things that were important. He couldn't do this to me now; not at my weakest point.

One last glance at light and I was invaded with deep dangerous darkness.

They say hell is cold.

But right now hell is Hell, painful and hurtful.

~*~

I was awake.

Lost. Fading. Gone.

Lost in a place were demons and people are at there most dangerous.

I was still in a Nightmare; a dream that was never ending. A dream that involed a man and sex, crying didn't help. It made it worse.

I wouldn't see; my tears were blurring my vision, as he trailed his hands everywhere around my body. Crying harder when he started licking, biting, and kissing my neck and body.

"Please...."' I begged.

Lost.

Lost in this sick fucking maze.

With the devil himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Hey guys :) I love all the comments and votes!

this time what about five votes and at least three comments? :D

Vomment!!! ---> Vote + Comment = Vomment!! ~Stolen by ImJustImperfect~