Terrible Memories and Horrid Videos

Recap:

The BMW flipped over multiple times and before I could pass out I saw car lights watching us.

Then boom.

The world went black.

•Chapter 17•

I felt a pang of pain on every inch of my body, I groaned in pure pain;

My eyes felt heavy along with my body, I was weak and defenseless something you really shouldn't be if your very life is in danger.

My eyes fluttered open, and everything was too white and bright, so I closed my eyes and groaned, I then started to slowly pull my self up with my elbows; but then I fell back down on the......bed?!

My eyes shot up and I sat up on the bed gasping, my head pounded like crazy and my body started going through waves of pain.

No..no...no.

.

I can't be back in a kidnappers arms! I looked around and saw I was in fact in a bed, medical equipment was around and when I looked at my leg it was wrapped in a cast.

Who would fix my leg if they wanted me in so much pain? I picked up my leg and brought it over to the end of the bed, and then I brought the other one.

There was a wheel chair, next to the bed so I slowly got on it and relaxed when I felt the comfortable texture.

But I realized my mistake when I accidentally pressed a button the the wheel chair; it started beeping and whaling this very high pitch scream, I covered my ears and felt my self fall to the floor, I felt like I was dying.

Then everything stopped. the noise was gone, and a felt warm liquid go down from my ear, it touched it and gasp when I realized my ears were bleeding.

"Shit." I murmured, the sound barley sounded familiar, my voice sounded raspy and hoarse like I haven't drank for days.

I stared up at the light that suddenly got brighter; where I'm I? I feared my answer would come true when the doors slid open on there own; I gasped and felt the familiar words crook out my mouth.

"Dad....?"

I felt the tears fall down my face rapidly; it couldn't be! Could it? The same man who rasied me and loved me like any parent would. But something was terribly off about him, he seemed as if he was a zombie; there was no emotion in his eyes; he stared into my eyes coldly like he didn't know who I was.

"Dad!" I screamed my sobs echoed though the walls, "Dad please answer me!" I screamed; all the bastard did was look into my eyes like he could see through my soul. There was no color in his eyes, they were dull.

That's when I froze, something in my head started to flicker and I gasped when a terrible memory filled my mind...

I looked at my mother whose eyes where filled with intoxication, she stared at me, as I held snowball in my arms.

I saw the younger version of me, actually holding snowball and walking towards my mom, whose eyes held no emotion.

"Mommy, something's wrong with snowball....."

The younger me then held out snowball who to my surprise was covered in a crimson colored blood, my mother then threw her head back and laughed!

The nerve, she then looked down her face held a creepy smile, eyes wide and scary.

"Skylar, we both know who did this...." the younger version of me began to cry, "No! Mommy please no!"

I was confused; this couldn't have happened, snowball is alive, he was never covered in blood.