Let Me Go

:::::::Not Edited sorry!::::::::

Recap:

I looked at the man, he was dead, he was dead next to Madison.... and now he's back.

"Chester......?"

But how.

---------------------------------

Let Me Go

It wasn't hard; my eyes couldn't be messing with me, I took a long look at his face mainly.

I noticed flaws, he looked different by a ton, inside of midnight black hair he had honey brown hair, inside of piercing scary eyes, he had brown eyes.

Ironic.

The bad guy changes his appearance mainly for a dramatic event; typical.

"Chester? We saw you dead with our own eyes...."

He looked into my eyes and a wave of fear struck through me; he became angered and made a grab for my neck, which he succeed.

I gagged and coughed but he continued to choke me; I felt my eyes lids get heavy.

Was this it? is this how I die?

I felt my lungs lose air and my desperate screams for help turned into desperate need for air.

Just when things start to get blurry; he shoved my head back and released me.

I coughed hard and breathed in huge amounts of air.

He looked into my eyes and smiled,

"I'm Dominic, Chester's twin brother.."

**************

Roderick's POV

*************

That bastard! I wiped the blood from my face and got up from the floor; so Dominic thinks is funny to ruin my plans?

Why now, from were I'm considered; he didn't even care that his own brother died.

If any thing he should save me the time and kill Nick himself; but no, he thought it will be better to jump me right out sides Nick's estate.

Little fucker.

I'll find him and then I'll kill him.

And afterwards I'll see to it that Skylar finds me the good guy and then we could live ''happily ever after''.

I took out my phone and dialed a few numbers, moments later, Hank picks up the phone.

"Dammit Hank! you would of never thought who attacked me!"

I say into the phone as I make my way to the car,

"That piece of shit, Dominic thought punch and ditch was the best thing! now I can't find skylar! She's not in Nick's house! I could I see to it that the plan goes on if our broken Princess in no where to be found!"

I wait for and answer, I get into the car and put the engine on; I then pulled out the drive way and made my way to the highway.

"Roderick...."

I finally hear Hank say,

"What?!"

"Don't come here."

To late I'm already driving to his house; since when did I ever get bossed around?!

"The reason you can't find Skye, Roderick, is because she's here...and she is learning the truth."