Rodericks a Demon

Copyright2013  

RECAP:

"You son of a bitch!" I spat, "You both ruined and fucked up my life!"

He advanced but I pulled the trigger.

God knows if I made it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I felt the heaviness of the gun lighten for a moment the trigger falling back to place; as I suddenly knew how to reload it. I had missed the important parts, so he did not die like I hoped.

He held his arm, blood pouring through his finger tips; he was hurt badly. But this didn't slow him down, before I can shoot again: someone slammed a pipe at my head.

"You bitch!" Was the last thing I heard.

~•~  

I felt dizzy and light headed; it wasn't such a good feeling, I felt like I wanted to throw up but I couldnt.

Something was banging; a loud metallic noise, like a machete against meat.

I gasped when I saw Chad chopping off human parts, he turned around and smiled at me.

He came close and placed his hands on the metal bars; I was in a pretty sizable cage that smelled like rotten flesh, it was the same "feeling I felt when I saw the dead bodies at Chads old house.

"So my little Skylar is up....." He banged the machete against the cage and I flinched as he grinned.

"Here you should eat something...." He then slid a plate under, "I know your hunger Skylar, you were asleep for a while..."

"What is it?" I spat.  

"Cow."  

"Is it with some human parts?!" 

"Ah, no. I promise." I gave in and ate hungrily, the sweet tasting meat went down my throat. But I then stopped.

"Are you going to chop me up in little pieces?"

"No, your special." He placed a hand on the metal bar again and I gasped when he reached out and put it on mine.

I then grabbed his hand and twisted it roughly. He screamed and pulled back but I keep hold; trying my best to reach the keys hanging from his wasit.

But he keep pulling back and forth, my head keep banging against the bars.

And I finally let go, tumbling to the floor I felt my head pound hard.

"You little Brat!"

He held his hand.

"You broke three of my fingers, now what I'm I going to tell Nate."

"Skylar."

"Excuse me?" He said looking at me.

"Say Skylar broke your fucking fingers!"

He then backed away holding his hands but he keep looking back at me.

"How did you put it......? Little pieces?"

•••• 

Roderick's POV

"I know what I saw mother, it was Skye! She was with Nathan!"

Emily pleaded with her eyes; for our mother to look, but she couldn't.

"You've seen to many movies Emily, why must you sin against god! Why must you lie? To try and entertain me!?"