Epilogue

(Mushu's P. O. V)

My baby is all grown up now. Her and her husband Commander-Muscle-Head are livin' it up, happily ever after style.

They have been married for a few years now. They both have seats on the Emperors council, and together they have led the army into many great missions together.

I have to admit, I was jealous at first. I even tried to break them up once or twice, but I've learned to accept that he makes her happy and no matter what, I will always be her guardian.

Thats right y'all, I said it. Your boy is officially the guardian spirit for China's favorite female warrior. And since I'm large and in charge, I've decided that the lovely couple has waited long enough to pop out some kids. I took the initiative to ask the ancestors to bless Mulan with a little bundle of joy. It should be here any day now...

But of course she doesn't know that yet.

------------------------------------------------------

THE END!

Thank you guys so much again for your support. I really appreciate all the votes and comments and messages on my board. It took a little while but, I had a lot of fun with this book. Remember to keep a eye out for the next one. "Belle."

God bless!!!!<3 <3

~Trueblue132~