General Shang

I started having an anxiety attack as Khan made his way to our destination. I could feel the sweat forming on my brow as I tried to prepare myself mentally for the task ahead.

What was I thinking? If I get discovered for this, I could be sentenced to death!

This was the dumbest idea I have ever had!

"Khan, why did you let me do this?" I whispered and lightly kicked him in the side. He whinnied in dismay and I sighed defeatedly. "Im sorry boy. Im just frustrated." I rubbed him aologetjcly and he let out a snort.

"Are you seriously talking to a horse?" A nasally voice that seemed to come out of no where startled me. I pulled back on Khan's rings and he stumbled back a little. "HEY WATCH IT!" Protested the voice. I looked down to where the sound was coming from and saw a pudgy man in army clothes glaring up at me. "What's your damage?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you okay?" I asked.

He snorted and gave me a weird look. "Im fine, thanks. I was going to tell you that the camp is less then a mile away, but you probably should turn around now and come back when your balls drop."

My jaw dropped in disbelief and he snorted again in amusement. "Just kidding, but seriously, your voice is really girly. Their gonna eat you alive down there- where are you going?"

I was so embarrassed by his comment, I guided Khan into the direction he pointed me in before he could even stop talking. "Im going to the camp." I tried to make my voice alittle deeper.

"But I have to take your horse, check her in at the stables."

"The stables? But I thought my horse stayed with me?"

"No, they have to be trained for war, just like us." He looked at something over the hill and I followed his gaze. Just like he said, there was a mini camp that seemed to be exclusively for horses. I protectively gripped the rains on Khan and frowned. I don't let just anyone handle my horse, especially not this horse.

"Can't I check him in myself?"

"Nope. Policy rules." I frowned deeper. He laughed loudly. "Don't worry, you can visit your girlfriend anytime you want after your training."

"Khan is a boy." I glared

"Just hurry up and get off will ya?" I sighed deeply but did as I was told. He tried to put his foot on the ring so he could mount Khan, but his foot missed and he accidentally kicked him straight in the stomach.

"CAREFUL!" I screamed angrily. He snorted yet again. Man this guy was annoying. "Whatever, it can't feel anything."

"HIS NAME IS-"

"Yeah yeah yeah... HAI!" Once he got his fat legs on my horse, he kicked both his legs into Khan's sides and slapped his behind, making him speed down the hill. I could hear that jerk screaming even from all the way up here, which made me laugh slightly.

I silently walked down the dirt road when I heard the faint sound of a cricket beside me. I reached into my satchel and saw Cri-Kee hop onto my finger. I smiled slightly. "Well, where did you come from?" I laughed and he seemed to reply, making a sound of his own.