{thirty-one}

(a/n be prepared for an incredibly long chapter with lots and lots of fluff.)

Liam decided to coordinate the plan of Niall and Harry's meeting. It was reaching on four days that they'd been apart, which in retrospect was pretty much normal in any other relationship, but he knew that they weren't a normal couple.

He wanted to make it special for them.

Liam dropped Niall off at home telling him to wear something pretty, but not saying much else. Bobby was at work and couldn't be there to greet Liam but he didn't mind. He had way too much other stuff on his plate at the moment anyways.

He picked up Zayn from the hotel, dragging him along to help him plan the date. He knew Zayn was a hopeless romantic somewhere under that hard exterior. Besides, forcing the boy to help him plan a date was also good insight on what kind of date he could possibly plan for Zayn one day, but he wasn't willing to admit that aloud.

Harry, meanwhile, was kept completely oblivious. Louis knew the plan, but just didn't feel like participating. He claimed that he'd, "keep Harry out of the way."

Zayn told Liam that he was just jealous.

Liam told Zayn to be nice.

♕♕♕♕♕  

Louis sat on the bed opposite Harry, reading a book. He didn't look too interested in it, so Harry interrupted.

"What're you reading?" He asked. He was laying on his stomach on the bed, looking to the bedsheet for inspiration. He'd been writing a song for fun, and couldn't get the lyrics right. He used to write songs more frequently, but now it was only when a chord or a string of lyrics were repeatedly stinging at his brain that he found himself trying to write something.

"It's called 'Mind Your Own Business.' It's a real banger."

Harry huffed, "Louis. Can't we please just have one good conversation?"

Louis stood up, lifting a finger to his chin as he began fake pacing in thought.

He then knelt down to a crouch, pulling yet another fake thoughtful pose.

Finally, he stood up, raised a finger into the air and cleared his throat dramatically.

"No."

Harry groaned, throwing a pillow at Louis who ducked, the pillow missing him completely.

"Wow, your aim's almost as good as your baking." Louis smirked, sarcasm creeping into his voice.

"Oh no. You can make fun of me. But you can not make fun of my baking." Harry shouted. He jumped up from the bed, leaping across the room to pin Louis against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Louis whimpered, his hands above his head. Harry smirked, enjoying the defenseless look in Louis's eyes. He loved it when he overpowered Louis, because damn did he get tired of the older lad's sass.

"Nothing Lewis." He taunted, letting his hot breath fan over Louis's face. Louis was squirming against the wall, but he knew it was hopeless.

"Please have mercy Harry." Louis begged, pushing out his bottom lip. Harry grinned.

"No chance."

He leaned in closer to Louis, so close that the tips of their noses were touching. Louis held his breath as Harry's intense eyes flickered over his face slowly, landing on his lips then back up to his eyes. Tentatively at first but finally all at once, Harry pressed his tongue to the side of Louis's face, letting it slide all the way down to his chin. At this point Louis was screaming every profanity he could think of, trying his hardest to wiggle out of Harry's tight grip.