{twenty-four}

The plan of action was just to simply drive around downtown until they found some nightclub or bar or even a house that was lit up with tons of people, then just completely crash the party.

"I don't know if this is such a good idea." Liam said, ever the voice of reason.

"Oh come on Liam, don't be such a piss baby." Louis teased.

"M'not. But I mean, with Niall and-"

"Lili I'll be fine." Niall said in a partial whine. Liam sighed and didn't respond. He continued driving down the main road without anymore detesting.

Niall looked out the window to see people dressed as tons of different things. He giggled at the cute little kids who skipped down the sidewalk with pumpkin baskets. Just last year, he was one of those little kids.

Well, not exactly, but in his mind he was.

"How about up there?" Louis asked, pointing towards a building that had big strobe lights flashing over its front. Once they pulled closer, they saw a banner that read, "Halloween Rave."

"Oh no, Louis we aren't taking him anywhere near a rave."

"Why? Rave's sound fun! I want to rave! Let me rave!" Niall squealed, bouncing around in the backseat.

"See what you've done? Now he wants to go to raves, and he doesn't even know what they are." Liam groaned.

"Oh would you stop being so uptight." Louis said, fixing the bunny ears on top of his head.

Louis personally didn't want to go to a rave, if he was being honest. The thought of being sober and grinding up against 200 unknown bodies made him want to throw up the entire inner layer of his stomach lining, but the idea of getting drunk and repeating last night made him want to vomit even more.

Meanwhile, Niall was leaning against Harry while he ran his hands through the blonde boy's hair.

"I missed my pretty baby." Harry murmured, pressing his lips against Niall's feathery locks.

He really had. Harry hadn't realized just how much he'd missed Niall until his love was finally back in his arms. Niall giggled and nuzzled his head further into Harry.

Louis was sitting as far away from the lovefest as possible, naturally.

He wasn't bitter about his mate's new found relationships. In fact, he was quite happy for the both of them. They deserved to find someone who could put up with their neurotic tendencies. Basically the fact that Zayn was a raging nymphomaniac and Harry was just a lazy fuck. But if Niall could look past having to breathe through his mouth for the rest of his life whenever he stepped foot into his and Harry's home, and if Liam liked having sex with a guy who's been around the track more times than Gwen Stefani, then who was Louis to judge them for that?

But it was whatever, Louis wasn't going to let anyone stop him from having a good time tonight. Even if it probably meant him being by himself downing shots until someone pays him to strip on the bar.

Either way, some part of him would have a good time.

♕♕♕♕♕ 

Liam finally caved and parked about a block away from the rave, because that was the closest parking spot.

"Okay Niall, listen to me." The person scolding him now wasn't Liam, but instead Harry.

He pulled his boyfriend behind the group so that they could talk in private. He had a few rules he wanted to let Niall know of before they ended up separated again.