1

* Galing sa isang natutulog na account...

*Ayaw kong mag-update ng ibang stories...dahil wala akong maisulat...

*Dahil trip...

*WARNING: Tamad akong mag-edit, tamad magproofread...walang definite plot...on-going...

*Sa ayaw ng corny at cliche....magsilayas kayo! LOL

-----Xian-----

1

I am now standing in front of this huge building, though it's not new to me but still I am nervous. Leila, my friend just informed me that I was chosen to be one of those candidates. A deep air I release from within!

"I can do it!" Leila said that they are expecting me, I mean he is expecting me. I just gave myself a pat on my shoulder before walking towards the entrance door.  I was just wearing a dark pencil cut skirt, I matched it with my sleeveless white ruffled top with a blazer to cover the remaining skin, applied light make up and lip gloss, I just loosen my hair and worn my favorite pumps. The guard interrupted me at the entrance. Got a strict security here huh! I said my name and he checked the lists, then called someone to be with me.

"Ma'am, siya na po ang mag aasist sa inyo."

"Ok, thank you." I looked at the lady in front of me, kinda pretty huh. She looks and sounds friendly and approachable to me. Does she know why I am here? I blushed to that idea.

"Ms. Klein, this way please." We headed towards the elevator.  She caught me looking around. I love this building! The interior decoration, everything! The architect must be good. Suddenly I felt sad, I remembered something. What can I do, I chose this. The elevator opened, we must be in a private suite. Wow! Now, this is what we call beautiful.

Another beautiful lady entertained us, but this time, she is not as friendly as lady #1. Lahat ba ng nagtatrabaho rito magaganda? I smirked with that idea. She told me to sit and wait for a while as she entered in that room. The boss's office I guessed...

"Mr. Chou is expecting you, Ms. Klein, please wait in a few minutes." I just simply smiled and nodded. This time my heart beats faster than the normal. Now I'm thinking if I chose the correct move? Haiz! No time to back out .

"Ms. Klein, please come in now, Mr. Chou is inside waiting for you." 

Go Ma Venice Klein! Whew!

I slowly opened the door and saw that tall man, a drop dead gorgeous hunk! Am I on the right office?

Looks familiar, artista ba siya? Natawa siya sa sarili, porke ba guwapo artista agad, hindi ba pwdeng guwapo lang talaga. 

How tall is he? 6'2"? wow! Tall men is really a turn on. I love the color of his skin, very masculine, she is very sure that inside that suit is a beautiful body. Napatingin ako sa mukha niya. I saw amusement in his chinito eyes. I blushed! Isn't rude to stare at strangers?