Chapter 17

" TIM! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU AND YOUR MATE ARE DOING IN YOUR ROOM, GET DOWN HERE NOW! IT'S A PACK MEETING! WE NEED OUR OTHER ALPHA! I AM NOT GONNA RUN THIS PACK ON MY OWN!" it's not that I'm lazy, I just hate it when he thinks I'm gonna do all the work when we are BOTH alphas. Uncle Sid made it clear that it was my decision whether I was alpha alone or let Tim be as well, he said it was because I technically had the most alpha blood.

"IM COMING!" he shouted and when he came in, he and Charlotte were both bright red. I laughed.

" Right, as I was about to say, there's nothing we really need to worry about going on, except and don't bite my head of guys, another pack has been attack and their land has been taken over, they need a place to stay, because well they are desperate, and I couldn't refuse them, it's urrrm the pack is Moon Fate." I blurted the last part as I knew Logan and Tim in particular would protest.

" WHAT THE HELL TINA, HE IS NOT COMING HERE, YOU'RE NOT READY TO FACE HIM YET!" yelled Logan, that is when I snapped.

" LOGAN FOR A START TIL' WE ARE MATED FULLY YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND BE POSSESIVE, AND SECONDLY THEY ARE COMING TO STAY HERE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE YOUR HOLD WORLD CRASHING DOWN AROUND YOU, AND THEY ARE WOLVES JUST LIKE US AND THIS PACK HOUSE IS BIG ENOUGH TO HOUSE HALF OF THEM EASILY WHILST THE OTHER WILL BE SPLIT BETWEEN THE HOUSEHOLDS OF THE REST OF US, OK? And," I said calming down, " Kane and his family will be staying here, along with ten others, ok?" I asked not really needing an answer.

" Fine." he spat reluctantly.

" Anyone else want to try and stop them?"

" No." they all chanted.

" Good, now anyone have any issues that they want to voice in todays meeting, even if you just need advice on something, come and see me after the meeting, or my brother, or Logan, Carl or Charlotte. " I said fully calmed down now. Charlotte, Logan and Carl shared the responsibilitys of beta as I believed we would lead the way in modern pack life, no other back has more than one alpha or beta. We we the exception to the rule, no one else has had a female alpha or beta before.

" hey, urrrm alpha Tina?" asked a thirteen year old wolf Jane.

" Yeah Jane, and for the last time it's just Tina, drop the alpha." I laughed.

" Oh ok. Urrrrmmm I just wanted to know if it's normal that haven't shifted yet?" she asked.

" Yeah course it is, I changed when I was your age, I know for a fact that my uncle only changed when he was 15. Trust me you got a while before you have to worry, and if you're worried about anything else just come and tell me, or if you have any questions, personal or not you can just come and ask, whatever I'm doing, within reason." I said and she got the message and giggled lightly.

" Ok and thank you alpha---- I mean Tina. " she said before walking away with a new spring in her step.

" Hey lil' sis' " chirped Tim as he grabbed my shoulder.

" Hey big bro' " I replied.

" Your scent still hasn't changed? you weren't kidding when you said you and Logan wern't mated were ya?" he asked looking concered.

" no we havn't why the concern with my private life?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

" it's just it must be getting to you and Logan for that matter." he said still concerned.

" ok, I mean it has been getting to me a bit." I sighed.

" thats what I thought, I mean you do look happier now you two share a bed, even if nothing goes on." he Smirked. God I love that oaf.