Chapter 14

TINAS POV

" Hey princess." whispered a deep voice in my ear. Logan.

" Logan....." I wined as he lifted me from my warm comfy fortress, otherwise known as bed, WAIT! HOLD UP! princess, I wonder what my inner self feels about that?

' Hun it is really sweet, but also annoying, please ask him not to call you that in front of the pack, you have to keep you reputation intact, oh and incase ya don't know those are really short, shorts and that tank top hangs real low.'

Shit.

" Logan please put me down so I can get changed." I begged.

" Na, I quite like that outfit." he chuckled.

" ok, I bet the other guys will to." I said trying to contain my giggles as he stopped dead in his tracks, ha

ha, knew that'd work.

" Change.....Now." he said pointing towards the door once he put me down. I laughed, got on my tip toes, kissed he cheek and said, " love you to honey." he smiled and said

" Love you, now change!" I laughed as I skipped down the hall.

" stop staring at my ass please." I sang.

" sorry." he mumbled.

I embarrassed that cutie pie. He he he.

I got changed, then ran downstairs to breakfast.

" Heeeeyyyyy-eeeeeyyyyy" I sang happily. Thats when I saw him, Kane. I locked my eyes with his and my breath caught, out of anger, how dare he come here, when I have finally sorted myself out. Uggghh.

" Get the hell out of my HOME!" I growled.

" why the hell should I?" he sneered.

" Because I and the beta of the moon fire pack and you are trespassing in the pack house. " I snarled before shouting. " ALPHA SID! THERE'S A TRESPASSER EVERYONE KITCHEN NOW!" I shouted and just a few mere seconds later all of the pack ( that lived in the pack house anyway." were there, even Jack.

" What are you doing here?" said Logan from beside me, putting his arm around my waist.

" I came to CLAIM my mate." I laughed at this, how dare he think I would just come back. I took a few slow steps towards him, reached my hand up to cup his face, he smiled, that's when I brought my hand back and slapped him hard on the cheek.

" HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK I WOULD COME BACK YOU SLIME BALL! YOU TOOK MY HEART AND SHATTERED IT! I'm over you, I'm with Logan, he actually gives a shit. i love him, when he isn't by my side I miss him, I never got that with you, never. So piss off." I hissed.

" I am an ALPHA! How dare a mere beta, defy me!" he yelled.

" She isn't a mere Beta. She is next in line to be alpha of moon fire and i was thinking a year tops. So LEAVE NOW!" he used his Alpha voice and we all cowered, even Kane.

" Tina, go with Carl and Logan to calm down, We are gonna have a training session, Combat. Kane get out of my home, and give my regards to my nephew. Goodbye."

I walked out of the room followed by Logan and Carl.

" I'm gonna rip his head off." I snarled my head against the living room wall, panting angrily and beating my fist against the wall. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder and the familiar tingles shoot up my arm and I instantly relaxed.

I spun round and was immediately pulled into a hug by Logan. " I love you Tina, that's all that matters, ok?"

" yeah, I love you too Logan, you have no idea how much. no idea. "

" You wanna go for a run?" he asked.

" na, wait til the stars are out, it's more fun that way." I smiled cheekily.

" TRAINING!!!!!!!" Shouted my uncle, oh this could be fun.

We all ran outside and got into pairs, me and Logan, Carl and His mate who we now know is a girl from MOON FATE! But she moved here to be with him, her name's Cloe she has blonde hair down to her waist, a complete contrast to my, dark shoulder length hair.

" Right everyone, " I called, " As this is her first training session, Cloe gets to watch how we roll for ten minutes before she joins in, I know from experiance, moon fate doesn't fight or train for as long, often or hard as we do SO, 3.....2.....1. FIGHT!"

Everyone was battleing their partners around me, but I zerod in on Logan. he sent a fast kick to my head but i dodged it easily, I grabbed his ankle and pushed it upwards... hard, he went into a back flip and stood in a protective stance. I jumped up from the ground and gave him a spinning kick to the jaw.

I moved and put one foot on his chest and said " Concead."

" OK." he finished. Just as I was thinking, wow that was easy, I was lifted into the air and was being carries through to the living room, where I was dropped onto the sofa and tickled. great.

" OK stop stop.....Logan ok.....ok please lets go back to training please......." I said inbetween giggles.

" OK then but you have tooooo............." he hesitated, " Kiss me. " Now that was a win, win deal, I get to kiss this hansom boy and I also get to go back to training.

" ok then, " I walked forwards and placed a hand on his chest, he leaned down towards me and planted a soft kiss on my lips, he then deepend the kiss, not forcfully but gently, lovingly.

I heard an uncomfotable cough, and when I turned around, Carl was standing there. I rushed out, going red, and shifted straight away to hide it. ha. My pure white wolf stood tall and prowed. I shouted...Well growled " LOGAN we are going for a run. Now."

We took of into the woods and ran, we ran until we got to a peacefull meadow, it was going dark now, I layed down on the grass along side Logan and shifted, I turned to face him and smiled, " today has been ssoooooo weird," I finally said after minutes of just staring into his shocking blue eyes.