Chapter 8

TINA'S POV

I'm home now. Although I'm not not really, me and Kit are staying with Kane and Kim although Kim stays out of our way obviously. We refused to stay at home while our uncle was there so we are here until he's gone. I'm in a wheelchair which makes it hard at school but luckily there are lifts because there's always someone who can't get up the stairs in a school this big.

So because Kanes house is closer to school than mine we walk to school, well Tim and Kane walk and push me along. A lot of kids at school have asked what I did to get so many broken bones and bruises. We just said I'd got ran over, which was basically true. We just didn't think the other stuff was important. Well not to them anyway. The down side is that I'm pretty sure Kim has been spinning lies. Like one year seven came up and asked me why my parents beat me up. When I told them that my parents had never layed a finger on me and that I did get ran over by a car. He said that KIM had told him that and that is what she is telling the whole school. Surprise... Surprise.

"KIM!!!" I shouted as he pushed through the crowd by the lunch hall.

" KIM!!!! " roared Kane and Tim, Kim saw us and rushed to get away from us. What Ashe didn't realised was that when you're in a wheel chair people let you past. " KIM, DONT YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SAYING." I roared as I caught her arm.

" I have been saying your parents beat you up. I mean how else would you have got into this state? eh? How? " she said vindictively. I have never hated her more than in that moment.