Chapter 9

Authers note

Hey all I'm not sure where this story is going so if anyone has any ideas then go ahead and tell me and then if I pick one of your ideas then I'll dedicate that chapter too you!

Comment vote and fan.

**************************************************************************************************************************

I lay there crying on my bed, every night, all the time. I don't even know why. I think it's because of my mess of a life.

I don't know why it happens but it does. Everything in my life goes wrong, nothing goes right especially not today.

Me and Kim were arguing in the kitchen. I was furious, no need to go into why though.

" KIM STOP SPREADING RUMOURS ABOUT ME! "

" well then stop being such a bitch to me." she said smirking.

" I'm not the bitch here love, that's you." When I said that the unbelievable happened. Kim was no longer stood in front of me, instead there was a reddish- brown wolf was stood there.

I heard Tim and Kane gasp behind me, but when I looked there was a deep brown wolf stood beside a black wolf, WHY IS EVERYONE WOLVES ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!!!

All three of them were snarling, and then I looked down at my hands just to check that they wernt paws and guess what was there instead of my hand....

PAWS!!!!!!!!!

" what the hell is going on here!". I shouted but it came out as a growl.

The deep brown wolf which I now recognised to be Tim answered in a growl that I could understand. " Tina, all of us are werewolves but mum and.... Him didn't want to tell you because you are a wolf goddess. You are not a normal wolf, you are have powers: materialisation, you control the elements, you can transport yourself anywhere, you can use telekinesis, see the future, see the past and so much more. They didn't want us to tell you because now you know your in danger people like Kim, will get get jealous they'll try and kill you. Unless we kill them first, and now I'll explain the pack now that I have your attention, Kane is the alpha of the pack, you are his beta, second in command. You can fight like no other wolf, thats how you were born, it's another of your powers.