Chapter 6

Tim's POV

" hey Timmy, how are you? " I could tell it was a question I just could not give him an answer, I couldn't move all I knew was that my uncle had shown up with a baby who was apparently my little sister, but she wasn't, my little sister had ran off away from this and Kane had followed her at this moment in time I don't hate Kane so much I havn't for a long time now but at least now I know how he feels about Tina. A lot that's what.

" urmmm I urrm fine i think." I stuttered in shock. " I'm gonna find Tina see ya in a bit."

Walked away slowly surly not looking back. I turned around the corner and broke into a run sprinting as fast as could the way Tina had gone " TINA " I screamed at the top of my voice tears streaming down my face " TINA. Tina " the last one was a whisper as I saw her there curled up on the floor, in the middle of the road " TINA " I yelled. A car was next to her a frantic woman knelt beside her. phone at her ear speaking to an ambulance. Kane had her head on his knee he was stroking her hair, her beautiful hair, blood soaked hair.

" what's going on?" I said as I ran over to her.

***************************************************************

Soz it's so short again

Sweetcherryade