ChapteR 12

" no you're not I have a mate, Kane and he's an alpha, my brother and I are both betas now, so leave me alone, I am from the 'Moon Fate' pack and if you so much as speak to me wrong I am going to pulperize you. " I hissed at the well built guy in front of me, he was obviously about two years older than me but he was saying I was his MATE!

" you are my mate, don't you feel the sparks?" he asked.

" no I don't. I only feel the sparks with Kane. " I lied, I did feel the sparks with this guy, but I loved Kane. Did I forget to mention that this dude was part of my pack? the pack that I am soon to be Luna of.

" Kana has been lying to you, he wants you to be Luna because of your powers. " he said confidently.

" liar, you are the liar, why would.....how would I feel the sparks with someone who isn't my mate?" I asked.

" wolves in high rankings can urrm not accept there true mate, but they would still get A mate."

" Oh" I sighed. Then added. " prove it!"

" Has Alpha or your brother ever told you about what happens when a wolf lies?" yes actually they have, a wolfs blood is red, unless they are an Alpha or a beta in which case it is gold, plays havoc if you have to go to a human hospital. if a wolf lies there blood turns blue, whatever their ranking.

" yes." I said slowly. He took out a knife from his pocket and cut his arm, his blood was red. He was quite high up in the rankings, right below me infact.

" oh." so he's not lying then. But that doesn't mean Kane is, I'll ask him, if he refuses to take the test, he's guilty, if he does it and passes this guy is gonna die for messing with my head, if Kane is lying, I'm gonna challenge him for alpha, if I loose, I'm gonna move to a nearby pack with....... I don't even know his name, but I am gonna move to a pack with him, I have an uncle who is alpha, on my mums side, he has always told my family that if we needed help he'd be there, I'll just hope he accepts it, and he doesn't have kids so I'll have a right to claim beta.

" what's your name?" I asked, I really need to know.

" Logan." he said.

" I'm going to go and try to sort this out, stay in the woods if he's lying I'll howl, if you hear it then come meet me at the park, by the swings. How old are you by the way? "

" 15." he replied, good so he ain't that much older than me, I just turned 14.

" ok I'll see you later, maybe." I walked away and as soon as I did I realised I felt a pull to Logan that I never got with Kane, oh dear, why am I getting slightly scared.

" yeah see ya." he called a hint of sadness in his voice.

" ALPHA KANE GREY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW!" I shouted, anger and fear running through me.

" Yes honey?" he said as he strolled down the stairs.

" Am I your true mate?" I asked, he froze. Before he composed himself.

" yes of course what makes you think I'm not?" he asked.

" maybe its the fact that I felt sparks with someone else, and a pull that I never got with you." I said calmly, he may be alpha but I would win in a fight and we both knew it.

" that proves nothing." he said. " how could I possibly get sparks with someone who isn't my mate?"

" you are an alpha, alphas can chose a mate if they want to. If you are telling me the truth then you won't mind if I ask you to do the test?" I asked calm and collected as per usual.