Chapter 3

I trudged down the stairs my eyes were red and puffy with dark circles beneath them I yawned.

" hey lil' sis "

" you cried all through last night even when I was there do you want to go back to bed for a few hours? "

"no like you said yesterday I'm not going to let him wreck my life especially not this Saturday, me and Kim are going to the mall" is aid determinedly. " thats right do you want me to come along " "yes I really want my best friends boyfriend to come shopping with us " I said sarcastically.

"actually I'm not Kim's boyfriend anymore "

"why?"

"because she, she ditched me by text we were gonna go to the beach and then she got a better offer she didn't even apologise and then jim my best mate toldme she was with him, she was two-timing me "

I took out my mobile and dialed Kim's number. " hi Kim shopping trips off and so is our friendship bye"

I cut off the call and walked over to Tim " sorry big bro she is such a cow "

"yeah I know and here was me slanting off your boyfriend when mine is going out with my best mate behind my back."

"well on the bright side bro you dont have to worry about Kane two timing me with my best mate because well my best mate is his sister sooooooo" I trailed off his head was in his hand he was crying.

" why are our lives so hard " he sobbed.

" because unlike a lot of people we are strong enough to cope ...ish and it has to happen to someone so why not us... The strong ones "

NOTE FROM AUTHER

I know that hardly anyone reads this but the reason that this chapter is so short is that like most off them is that there was not much time too write it and I wanted to publish it today.