Chapter 1

"hey Tina"

"hey Kim"

"Hey Tina, Hey Kim"

"hey Kane "

I'm Tina, Kim and Kane are my best friends and they are twins. Although, I have been majorly in love with Kane for a whole year. That's right one of my best friends is the love of my life and my boyfriend as of a month ago. We live near a beach it's windy but I like it and so does he and Kim we all walk along there regularly with Kims boyfriend Tim my older brother yes it is that complicated however me and Kane walk along the beach on our own and one thin that Tim and Kim don't know is that we pick up pieces of drift wood string and see glass and make it into jewellery and other stuff too and on our third date Kane gave me the most beautiful necklace made from bits of sea glass and string and a pink shell in the middle. I love him more than anything however Tim doesn't like him he say that he isn't suitable or good enough we had a massive argument when he found out (my brother is only 2years older than me and Kim but he is still very protective of me )

" what is your problem with him he is MY BOYFRIEND and you can't do anything about it nothing OKAY?"

" HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU how can you not see that?" he asked trying to make me see his point of view. " He is good enough for me" I said quietly i hate fighting with Tim he is my brother he is the only one i could ever talk too after mum and dad split its not fare. " Listen Sis I don't like upsetting you. you havnt been the same siince dad left and I know it has only been a few months but I want my little sister back cause well I love you Tina your my little sister and i dont want to see him hurt you."

"he won't"

"okay then but if he does anything tkto hurt you I will kill him"

"thanks_ I think"