Chapter 16

" Hey." I croaked out horsly, shocked.

" hey lil' sis'. " replied Tim smiling, it's been months since I left, well actually it's been 5 months and 26 days, I smiled back and threw my arms around his neck, burying my head in the crook of his neck breathing in his farmiliar scent, my brother.

" have you come to join this pack?"

" yeah, Kane has gotten depressed, and angry, listen they're planning an attack on moon fire, they're main objective is to capture you, then they're gonna try and wipe out the rest of you, us, make that us. "

" holy shiz," I yelled. " EVEERYONE LIVING ROOM! NOW! " Tim chuckled lightly.

" TINA WHAT THE HELL! " Shouted Carl.

" Well, well, well if it isn't Carl, my old fiendish friend." mocked Tim.

" TIMOTHY!!!" this time I laughed, no ones called Tim Timothy in years.

" Dude no one has called me Timothy since we left! It's Tim." God I've missed him.

They ran to each other and got themselves into one of those weird dude, handshake/hug things.

As everyone else was already in the living room I decided to brake up their little reunion. " HEY GUYS INCASE YOU HAD FOGOTTEN WE ARE IN DEEP SHIZ AT THE MOMENT!" I yelled. I'm am seriously freaked out about all this to be honest, but I have to put a brave face on it, for everyone else if not for me.

" What shiz are we talkin' here?" asked Carly. She rarley speaks so I'm surprised she spoke up.

" Moon Fate are planning on attacking us, and it's all my fault." I replied.

------1 month later--------

" You think you can waltz in here and assume I will come quietly? You a sadly mistaken." I hissed in Kanes ear.

" is that right? ATTACK!" he yelled the last word.

" ATTACK!" I yelled too. They out numbered us 3 to 1 but I knew they were not as well trained as us, Kane assumed that they were strong enough to beat us without training, its not true, we were all strong to begin with, even without all the training. All around me my wolves were fighting their best, whilst Kanes were hanging on by a thread, am I proud? Hell yeah!

Alpha Sid was fighting Kanes father, whilst I was left with Kane, this was my request, no one was to help, it was between me and him, to the end.

" Bring it on sweet cheeks." Kane growled.

" sugar, you know you ain't got the balls to defeat me, so why bother?" I retorted, this sent him over the edge and he attacked, the trouble with Kane though is he fights purly on instant as do the rest of moon fate, whereas moon fire tend to think things through, he lunged, I dodged. He bit I thrashed, JE scratched I gouged.

He attacked, I counted. When he was tired, I was in my element. He fell to the floor, I stood on his neck, holding him in place.

" Concead, never return and we may spare you petty little lives." I growled.

" Fine, fine, we'll leave." he gasped for air.

I removed my foot and he retreated, followed by the rest of his pack. We had suffered no fatalities and nothing more than a few cuts and scratches which we soon healed, one wolf got a fractured hind leg but that was mainly because to separate fights had collided, and something gad hit the brittle bone of the elders fibular.

We tended to injuries and carried on and lived in harmony for ever after, well sort of harmony and for a few years anyway. Hey we are werewolves, nothin ever goes smoothly.

_______________________________

N/A

Hey all,

So this is not the end I'm just gonna do a time jump next chapter so that Tina will be about 17 and Logan will be about nineteen. Tell me what ya thought cos' I am honestly thinking of quiting this story if I don't get some feedback.

VOTE!

COMMENT

AND FAN!

See ya peoples.