chapter 2

uNow Tim understood but he still hated Kane. I also realised that Tim cared about me alot at night I would lie awake at night crying tears for dad and even mum and Tim would come in to my room and lie next to me pullng my head into his chest as he stroked my hair and in the morning he would still be there asleep next to me. him and Kim and Kane were the only ones that were constantly there for me never angry when I was upset never annoyed and we hardly ever rowed.

"So how was this morning " Tim asked I had been dreading this mornings drama lesson I was playing a girl whos parents had been recently divorced in this project so you can imagen what i was feeling.

Kane and Kim walked home aand we went on the bus so we could talk on our own . " fine i suppose not great "

" I can imagine"

" I dont know it was just like i was reliving the days he left it was exactly the same" I said solemly.

" Listen Tina you can't let the idiot that is our dad stop you from being happy he is not worth it he really isn't"

" I just can't get to grips with the fact that he is never coming back ever"

"neither can I just never ever forget that I am here for you even though he isn't"

"okay" i agreed "thanks im glad you decided to stay with me and mum and not go to Australia with him" I added.

" IT's fine after what he did to mu-" he cut himself off no one had ever told me anything about why dad had left not one person but apparently they had told Tim." what did he do Tim " I said through gritted teeth.

" I shouldn't have said anything mum didn't tell you because you were so depressed and you were just starting to eat and she again she was going to tell you once you were fully better but she couldnt yet because you still cry at night."

"WHAT DID HE DO TIM?"

"He has another family in Birmingham a wife 2 sons and a daughter and another on the way."

I tried to bite my lip and hold the tears back but I couldnt instead I let them come I Put my head in my hands and sobbed I felt a hand on my shoulder it was Tim pulling me into a tight hug my head fell into his chest i could hear his heart beating his chest rising and faling, I even felt a tear fall onto my head as he began to cry aswell.

"How could he do this why did he were we not good enough for him or something?"

" No he wasn't good enough for us you are better than he is much better he will never hurt you again ever because you have me and mum and Kim and .....Kane "

" I know I know"

" and even though it pains me to say it Ithink he has helped you alot through all this"