Chapter 19

" Logan."

" Why though?"

" because I do not want this pack to be a pack that refuses to help others. That is not what we're about. I swear if Kane try's anything else on me, or any other of the girls again, I will personally kill him and throw the pack of the land. "

" no need to kill, just........ Bring him to the brink." mumbled Logan.

" that is why I love you. " I laughed. I had been putting a brave face on things today, yesterday Kane snuck into my room whilst I was changing.

---FLASHBACK---

" Kane no."

" why not, IM your mate!" he yelled.

" I will not cheat on my mate, and it would be against my will, so would constitute rape, so get the FRICK off of me or so help me I will rip you to shreads. YOU ARE NOT MY MATE!" I yelled back.

" he began kissing me and however hard I tried I couldn't push him off, as soon as he removed his mouth from mine I screamed and screamed and within seconds Logan and Tim were in the room tearing Kane off of me. I just walked over to Kane and well, I may have perhaps broke his nose but I'll damned if he didn't deserve it.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

" I love you too, most of the time." Logan replied.

" OH haha. " I laughed sarcastically whilst playfully pushing his shoulder.

" OI!" he yelled, before picking me up and throwing me on the sofa, tickling me until I screamed. Wrong move. Both packs ran into the room looking panicked, before doubling over, unable to control their laughter.

" Hey beautiful." said Kane walking into the room and slinging his arm over one of MY pack members who looked uncomfortable. It was Charlotte, my best friend and Beta, oh hell no.

" KANE!" I roared.

" yah?"

" get your arm off of my beta."

" why should I?" he sneered.

" you will remember that you are a guest in this house, well you were, I want you gone, by 5o'clock."

" and if I don't? If I tell my pack to take this land from you?"

" for starters your pack isn't strong enough, or you'd have been able to fight off moon river, who would gladly help us."

" yeah right. MOON FATE! Attack." he yelled and I could tell he was using the pack mind link.

" GO! NOW! FIGHT!" I yelled through the mind link. I ran to Tim. " You have to go get moon river, just go and get them." I told him.

He nodded and ran as fast as he could. " CARL! LOGAN! FIGHT! CHARLOTTE! TAKE THEIR BETA! DENIS! TAKE JENIVEVE AND RUN! HIDE WE'LL FIND YOU! WOLVES UNDER 16 GET AWAY! SHIFTED OR NOT! " I yelled through the mind link. "UNCLE SID! FIND WOUNDED! " I added, soon I heard the growls and howls of moon river, they were our best allies out of the five that we have. Their alpha became alpha around the same time as me so we basically helped each other through it.

I screamed as a young wolf sunk it's teeth into my neck, I span around as I shifted to defend myself, I was winning, until I felt a knife,i silver knife slice at my back multiple times, everything went dark as I passed out.