Chapter 15 - The Next Chapter of the Never Ending Scene

I was afraid of who the 'lucky' girl would be, so I stopped asking. "Alright, if it's killing you that much, then I'll tell you," he sighed. "It's-" I cut him off before he could finish that unnecessary sentence.

"Wait, don't tell me!" I cried covering my ears.

"I thought you wanted to know," he frowned, confused with this conversation.

"Yeah, but then I thought of who the girl would be... and now I just don't want to hear you say it," I sighed. He stared at me awkwardly. "Fine. I know.. It's- it's.. me."

"Jordan," he nodded a millisecond after I said 'me'.

"What? Oh," I gawked. "Well, this just got to a whole new level of awkward." He paused for a moment, letting the words I said sink in.

"You thought I liked you?!" he gasped, getting up, laughing. Let the torture begin. "This is hilarious!" Oh, the pain."I-I-I gotta tell Xavior, Cam, Ryan, anyone! Abby, you are too funny! How can a guy like me, like a girl like you?! That's just wrong in so many ways!" he took a deep breath to calm himself. I blocked my eyes with my hands avoiding eye contact with him.

"Are you don-" he cut me off by continuing to irritate me.

"You-you-yo-you... me? Oh, you were so off!"

"Jason, can we get over this?!" I sighed rubbing my face.

"It's too funny," he smiled sitting down again.

"Yes it is.. and you know what also is funny? You having a crush on Jordan," I smirked. My turn to torture him.

"That's not funny," he dropped the smile.

"Oh, but it is," my smirk grew wider.

"No, no, it really isn't. It's not my choice that I like her," he frowned.

"Yes, it is," I rolled my eyes.

"You can't choose who you fall for, ever heard of that?" he questioned.

"Still, it's funny," I avoid his question. "Wait, but I have one thing to ask. Why does us being best friends interfere with the fact that you like Jordan?"

"You're friends with her, and we're best friends. I wouldn't like it if you started going out with Ryan or something," he made a sour face.

"Well, that's because Ryan is also my best friend, but Jordan is barely you're friend. I don't get it," I frowned.

"I just don't want you to hate me, because I like one of your friends," he sighed. I dragged my arm around his shoulders.

"Ole' pal, I would neeever hate yoou," I smiled using a western accent.

"Don't do that," he shook his head, staring at me all serious.

"Okay," I quickly pulled my arm away, cutting the accent.

"Nice chat, Abby," he smiled and got up.

"Woah, woah, woah. You used me? You didn't want the guys to know about your secret crush, so you picked me to share your feelings?" I scowled, getting up too.

"Pretty much, yes," he nodded.

"Not cool," I frowned, faking to be hurt.

"No," he agreed, shaking his head. "Welp, see ya," he shrugged and walked off. Well, that was some conversation.

*********

Day turned to night and I was laying on my bed staring at the rainbow colored ceiling fan. Little by little, I started drifting off to the best place in the world; Dreamland, but I was rudely interrupted by my phone. I grabbed it from my desk without looking at the ID. "What?" I yawned.