Chapter 9 - Just Stop and Smile

Author:

Sorry, I didn't proofread so excuse all my mistakes. :)

Originally the cover of this story on the side(;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ms.Coles," Ms. Collins stopped me from exiting the front entrance.

"Yes," I smiled almost bumping into her.

"I didn't see you yesterday at the gym," she frowned. I looked at her, confused. "Decorating for the dance? I told Mr.Summers here that I expect you guys to be in the gym right after school. Didn't he tell you?" she pointed to Ryan.

"No, he didn't," I looked beside me clenching my teeth.

"Whoops," he shrugged hiding his face in his textbook.

"I'm very sorry that I have a careless freak as a friend. I will be there tomorrow," I smiled.

"Okay. Tomorrow in the gym right after school," she ordered. I nodded then took off.

"Hey!" Cam ran in front of me in the parking lot.

"Cam! Hi," I smiled.

"Need a ride?" he asked.

"Yes!" Ryan answered before me.

"I was asking Abby," he rolled his eyes.

"Abby says 'yes'!" he grinned. "And she says that I should come too." I punched him in the shoulder.

"Well, Abby says 'no'," I responded remembering I told Radley I'd be on the hill. "Sorry, I have to go... Um. Somewhere," I smiled.

"Where is somewhere?" Cam glared.

"Somewhere in a galaxy far, far away," I replied, quoting Star Wars.

"You're very weird," Ryan shook his head.

"And you're very concieted," I pushed him. "Now, if you will excuse me," I said brushing pass them.

"Bye," Cam shouted.

"Bye," I whispered.

I waited til most of the people to leave so I can sneak to the left gate. If people saw me going there, they will think something's up. Even though something is up. Why was I going? Stupid promises. Well, I didn't actually promised him. Ugh, you are going there anyways! I don't even know the way... I was too caught up in my thoughts that my eyes were closed when I got there. I bet they are right now. I pinched my arm. Ow. That hurt.

"Because you're that stupid," a voice spoke.

"Huh?" my voice was flat. Footsteps got closer and I felt them shaking me. "What!" I smacked them.

"Oh my God! Is there something wrong with your eyes???" they flicked my head. I grabbed their finger and twisted it. "Let go," the voice deepened.

"Oh!" I opened my eyes spotting Radley. "Hi,' I smiled.

"Hi?" he flicked my head again.

"It's not nice to flick girls," I pointed at him.

"Well, it's not nice to smack people," he pointed back.

"Drop it!" I pushed his hand down. "Are we going up?" I asked changing the topic.

"Nope," he smirked.

"Then why am I here?" I srunched my nose.

"Because you like...." I shot him a death glare. "It here," he continued.

"How do you know? I might just feel sorry that you come here alone," I shrugged.

"Well, you came, didn't you? Or is that a ghost," he poked my stomach. "Nope, human alright."